Gamepass……Gamepass…Gamepass

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah y'all were very vocal and opinionated about PS4 ports with y'all shyt posting, but look at you getting excited over SNES and Switch ports coming to Xbox, despite owning a Switch.

I wonder why it's different now :mjgrin:
Switch hardware is trash. And the games are overly expensive.

Switch ports coming to gamepass is a good thing for everybody :blessed:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah y'all were very vocal and opinionated about PS4 ports with y'all shyt posting, but look at you getting excited over SNES and Switch ports coming to Xbox, despite owning a Switch.

I wonder why it's different now :mjgrin:

Oh you talking about the last of us remake remastered for 70? Or the next generation update that they charged for with got?

Well yeah those are the type of things you should be opinionated about. That's a terrible business practice.

Unless it's Nintendo

:blessed:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Starfield is a game they seen, then paid 7 billion for. Yes other titles as well but the potential they seen in this title helped make that deal go through.
I say that to say Starfield is already certified by insiders/etc who have already played it. And its why the hype for the game is as high as its allowed to be.
If it was a totally ass cheeks game, people would have said that during play-testing/etc. Maybe a lesser company but not bethesda nah mean.

Redfall doesn't have to be a hit imo. I think it will because it looks better and better each time they show it but its as of right now on Outsiders or Back for Blood Status. Good games, but Redfall needs to be the Leader of genre so to speak. TBC
As long as they are good games that is all I care about.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Oh you talking about the last of us remake remastered for 70? Or the next generation update that they charged for with got?

Well yeah those are the type of things you should be opinionated about. That's a terrible business practice.

Unless it's Nintendo

:blessed:
It's considerably worse when it's Nintendo since they don't even up the resolution more often than not. But you go on and continue to be nd superstar being scum.