Game opinions so wild that you don't take that person's opinion on gaming seriously at all.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Gotta call out the homie @Methodical

Dude seems like a good guy/poster but his gaming opinions are terrible.

First he said Forza Horzion was a bad game. Not even just “it wasn’t that good” or “I don’t like racing games” Dude said he likes racing games but FH was actively a bad game.

A take i’ve literally never heard from anyone else :hubie:

Then he said Hogwarts was better than Starfield.

I liked Hogwarts a lot, but it is probably the most shallow open world RPG to come out in recent years, without the harry potter license the game is like “C” tier WRPG wannabe shyt.

To each his own, but i ain’t taking that nikka advice on any game going forward :manny:
hogwarts was better than starfield. :hubie:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
hogwarts was better than starfield. :hubie:
Y’all nikkas buggin.

Unless you just love harry potter ain’t no fukkin way.

Combat was just ok.

Open world was uninteresting as fukk.

Mounts were slow and stupid

I’m usually a completionist with this style of game. That shyt was so shallow i just rushed straight through the story, can’t think of any open world RPG i’ve done that with before :smh:

Without the HP license i woulda bushed that shyt like halfway through.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Combat was just ok.

I’m usually a completionist with this style of game. That shyt was so shallow i just rushed straight through the story, can’t think of any open world RPG i’ve done that with before :smh:
I;ve heard the same complaints about starfield 👀

And hogwarts didn’t have a ton of loading screens 👀

rdj

Pro
Daps
The same people who post for multiple months in a row "nothing for me" in the monthly @Gizmo_Duck game release threads. Really? Every month there are multiple games spanning different genres and you aren't interested in any of them? Do yall even like games?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Y’all nikkas buggin.

Unless you just love harry potter ain’t no fukkin way.

Combat was just ok.

Without the HP license i woulda bushed that shyt like halfway through.
it did have the HP license though.
and yes i like harry potter

Generally if you not a fan of the world the game isn't for you no matter what it is.
Imagine trying to enjoy Madden but you hate football :mjlol: tf kinda argument is that?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
it did have the HP license though.
and yes i like harry potter

Generally if you not a fan of the world the game isn't for you no matter what it is.
Imagine trying to enjoy Madden but you hate football :mjlol: tf kinda argument is that?
Well we can talk about game mechanics.

I said, the license was the draw for me too.

But i can also be objective in comparing it to other similar games, that shyt was shallow as fukk.

And i enjoyed my time with the game. Not even really trying to shyt on the game. But it is what it is :manny:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
My takes are prime A shyt, so I can't fingerwag :deadrose:

I still remember the hell I endured when I said that Brink should have been GOTY for 2011.

Hell, this is my GOTY in 2023 and its in Early Access:

capsule_616x353.jpg

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta call out the homie @Methodical

Dude seems like a good guy/poster but his gaming opinions are terrible.

First he said Forza Horzion was a bad game. Not even just “it wasn’t that good” or “I don’t like racing games” Dude said he likes racing games but FH was actively a bad game.

A take i’ve literally never heard from anyone else :hubie:

Then he said Hogwarts was better than Starfield.

I liked Hogwarts a lot, but it is probably the most shallow open world RPG to come out in recent years, without the harry potter license the game is like “C” tier WRPG wannabe shyt.

To each his own, but i ain’t taking that nikka advice on any game going forward :manny:

Stop it. You were just mad when I said I can't take you seriously cause you are always biased when comes to Xbox and stay hating on PS5 games when we all know you're a troll.

I said I didn't like it and wasn't feeling FH5 at all cause I felt like it was too cartoonish and an arcade racing game for kids for my taste, etc. I prefer Forza Motorsport.

It's my opinion, I liked both games but I said I have way more fun with Hogwart Legacy over Starfield cause I got bored quickly with Starfield. It wasn't the best Bethesda game. Sadly, I used to think Fallout 4 was the weakest Bethesda game. Playing Starfield makes me appreciate Fallout 4 :francis:

I find Fallout 4 to be a lot more intense, especially the earlier levels. When I play, I feel like I'm constantly at risk. Every new skill, every improved weapon, every new bases makes a big difference. Starfield is the opposite, most of the things I do have no risk, and the rewards I get don't seem to matter.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Stop it. You were just mad when I said I can't take you seriously cause you are always biased when comes to Xbox and stay hating on PS5 games when we all know you're a troll.
Didn’t even see you say this but it’s lies and propaganda :smh:
I said I didn't like it and wasn't feeling FH5 at all cause I felt like it was too cartoonish and an arcade racing game for kids for my taste, etc. I prefer Forza Motorsport.

It's my opinion, I liked both games but I said I have way more fun with Hogwart Legacy over Starfield cause I got bored quickly with Starfield. It wasn't the best Bethesda game. Sadly, I used to think Fallout 4 was the weakest Bethesda game. Playing Starfield makes me appreciate Fallout 4 :francis:

I find Fallout 4 to be a lot more intense, especially the earlier levels. When I play, I feel like I'm constantly at risk. Every new skill, every improved weapon, every new bases makes a big difference. Starfield is the opposite, most of the things I do have no risk, and the rewards I get don't seem to matter.
It’s ok to have bad opinions:manny:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
When I play, I feel like I'm constantly at risk. Every new skill, every improved weapon, every new bases makes a big difference

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

We are not talking about the same FO4. No way on earth

we don't even have to bring starfield into this for this to be hilarious. It's almost the exact fukking opposite. idek what bases you're talking about. Can go the entire game without worrying about settlements and the biggest complaint about FO4 was all the dungeons/vaults/etcs were incredibly samey.

It's far underrated though