Game opinions so wild that you don't take that person's opinion on gaming seriously at all.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No troll

No theatrics

Anyone that only games on Xbox and is cool with the last 10 years of MS output

Xbox series X looks to be getting some fire over the next couple years..

But there are People who gamed exclusively on the Xbox One for 7 straight years :hhh:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Oh word?

So let me say it again for the people in the back.

Disco Elysium is TRASH!
Boo :camby:

Disco Elysium is amazing. How far did you play into it? That shyt has some great story and writing. I played it the "good" way the first time but still split a kilo with some little kid. I wanna play it the a$$hole way in the future. The writing is top notch. Yeah, it's a reading game, but the story and narrative are well worth it.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Okay you can’t bytch anymore .. Final Fantasy 7 Remake isn’t turned base anymore , its action is designed by the Devil May Cry 5 people …. You’ll like the combat it’s wild you link mad shyt with Tifa

….. nah I didn’t like turn based combat I’m not playing that

Jesus Christ

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Xbox series X looks to be getting some fire over the next couple years..

But there are People who gamed exclusively on the Xbox One for 7 straight years :hhh:
I don’t understand this logic.. the same multiplat games come out on all consoles :dwillhuh: if you speaking on exclusives then that’s a different story but do y’all realize that 85 percent of the games on Sony/Nintendo are also on Xbox

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t understand this logic.. the same multiplat games come out on all consoles :dwillhuh: if you speaking on exclusives then that’s a different story but do y’all realize that 85 percent of the games on Sony/Nintendo are also on Xbox
Yes, all it has was multiplats is my point, I was one of ‘em for the first year & half that got bored of only having multiplats while ps got all the dope shyt

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
How old were they? I know some old heads have particular tastes. My pops for example tries to get this game installed every time he buys a new pc.
Sq5_boxart.jpg

Which has been a challenge lately because it's so old its usually not compatible with modern hardware. Have to find some emulator usually​

You got GOG or know how to work Dos Box?
If your :flabbynsick: pops into them old school Sierra games, he can literally EAT with either service.
I got all the old school Leisure Suit Larry, King's Quest, Space Quest games and a few others off of GOG and they work just like modern games.
Click the button and the program loads it up and does the rest.
Dos Box gives you a bit more control, but you gotta brush up on them hacker/programming prompts that we all done forgot since windows 95.

Last edited:

Address_Unknown

Daps
Mfs on thecoli who say Disco Elysium is trash

But I can't be too mad because I also say Hollow Knight is trash :mjgrin:

I've never seen a shytty opinion compliment another shytty opinion so perfectly as this post.
Also..didn't we have a fukking Jackie Chan smiley in this bytch?
GOTDAMN! Has this fukking site gone to seed!
🤯

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

You got GOG or know how to work Dos Box?
If your :flabbynsick: pops into them old school Sierra games, he can literally EAT with either service.
I got all the old school Leisure Suit Larry, King's Quest, Space Quest games and a few others off of GOG and they work just like modern games.
Click the button and the program loads it up and does the rest.
Dos Box gives you a bit more control, but you gotta brush up on them hacker/programming prompts that we all done forgot since windows 95.

What is GOG?

Address_Unknown

Daps
What is GOG?​

Some one decided to make all those old games available and playable without having to revert to older computers/programs (DOS BOX) that mimic the magic that made them playable back then, but not so much now due to compatability issues and no one wanting to do the science to make old games work.
It's filled with TONS of old school computer games you and your pops might remember and I just checked through the shyts to confirm that Space quest is STILL on there with King's Quest and Leisure Suit Larry.
Similar to your pops, I've been spending real money getting incomplete or inadequate boxsets and Enhanced Cd-rom versions of these games that are compatablie with Windows 2000 and all kinds of other shyt, but this service pretty much knocks all that shyt out. Sign up. Install the launcher, buy the games, play the games.
SIM.
PULL.
Bless Pops with this shyt and you'll never have to bother trying to download drivers or even work Dos Box to get games like that to play. They also have current games too, so you can check it out yourself if you don't have STEAM or any other Digital game service similar.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Gotta call out the homie @Methodical

Dude seems like a good guy/poster but his gaming opinions are terrible.

First he said Forza Horzion was a bad game. Not even just “it wasn’t that good” or “I don’t like racing games” Dude said he likes racing games but FH was actively a bad game.

A take i’ve literally never heard from anyone else :hubie:

Then he said Hogwarts was better than Starfield.

I liked Hogwarts a lot, but it is probably the most shallow open world RPG to come out in recent years, without the harry potter license the game is like “C” tier WRPG wannabe shyt.

To each his own, but i ain’t taking that nikka advice on any game going forward :manny: