Game opinions so wild that you don't take that person's opinion on gaming seriously at all.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Gizmo saying Bungie was the best multiplayer studio in the business right after the Sony acquisition, when he never played a Halo game and barely plays multiplayer games to begin with, let alone F2P shooters :pachaha:
i dont take any if his sony takes seriously,,,,,always coming out with a sword and shield ready to defend their honor

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TLOU2 had Ellie acting out of character…

Like people wanted her to be that same spritely kid from before she was nearly raped and eaten by a cannibal, lied to by her father figure, then watch that same father figure have his dome caved in right in front of her..

These people wanted her to be pulling out the joke book in Seattle or?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
How old were they? I know some old heads have particular tastes. My pops for example tries to get this game installed every time he buys a new pc.
Sq5_boxart.jpg

Which has been a challenge lately because it's so old its usually not compatible with modern hardware. Have to find some emulator usually
Space Quest series was godly back in the day. :mjcry:

I loved all those Sierra point and click games. :mjcry:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Mfs on thecoli who say Disco Elysium is trash

But I can't be too mad because I also say Hollow Knight is trash :mjgrin:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
kojima is a shytty writer…mgs would be god tier if he let someone else handle the writing.

:troll:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
TLOU2 had Ellie acting out of character…

Like people wanted her to be that same spritely kid from before she was nearly raped and eaten by a cannibal, lied to by her father figure, then watch that same father figure have his dome caved in right in front of her..

These people wanted her to be pulling out the joke book in Seattle or?
:whoa:Let’s not forget that there were people saying that Ellie. Wasn’t as hot like she once were in the first game.