Game opinions so wild that you don't take that person's opinion on gaming seriously at all.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a couple of coworkers who game(PS5/PC/Switch). While joking about games that were trash, this one Indian nikka said "Super Mario is ass.🙅‍♂️"

"Final Fantasy is ass🤷‍♂️."

He wasn't joking.

Then this guy is raving about Assassin's Creed Mirage as the best GOTY.

This guy routinely gives mid-ass opinions about food as well. Dude doesn't like rice, and he's Indian. Like wtf that alone is maddening.

but lol Super Mario being ass? As in the entire series overall? Wild. I always tell him his opinion on games/food is garbage and to fade whatever he says when we buying lunch. :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
but lol Super Mario being ___? As in the entire series overall? Wild. I always tell him his opinion on games/food is garbage and to fade whatever he says when we buying lunch. :pachaha:

The gaming industry as we know it would have never been anything without Mario.

Mario laid down the ground rules of game design across multiple dimensions. Super Mario Bros codified everything that fun and engaging side scrolling game is. Mario 2, 3 and World only reinforced that. :wow:

Then Mario 64 laid the foundation for everything that a fun and engaging 3D adventure game is.
And between THOSE, Mario Kart crushed the buildings and defined everything that a fun multiplayer party game is. :ufdup:

How do people call themselves gamers and then turn around and disrespect the game franchise that made it possible for every other game worth anything to even exist? :dwillhuh:

People who don’t like Mario, don’t like fun and probably don’t even know what fun is. Period. :birdman:

(I’m only half serious with this post :pachaha:. Mario is a massive game-changer though. )

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The gaming industry as we know it would have never been anything without Mario.

Mario laid down the ground rules of game design across multiple dimensions. Super Mario Bros codified everything that fun and engaging side scrolling game is. Mario 2, 3 and World only reinforced that. :wow:

Then Mario 64 laid the foundation for everything that a fun and engaging 3D adventure game is.
And between THOSE, Mario Kart crushed the buildings and defined everything that a fun multiplayer party game is. :ufdup:

How do people call themselves gamers and then turn around and disrespect the game franchise that made it possible for every other game worth anything to even exist? :dwillhuh:

People who don’t like Mario, don’t like fun and probably don’t even know what fun is. Period. :birdman:

(I’m only half serious with this post :pachaha:. Mario is a massive game-changer though. )
He's also young, about 24 I think so these guys didn't grow up playing the classics on the SNES.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
How old were they? I know some old heads have particular tastes. My pops for example tries to get this game installed every time he buys a new pc.
Sq5_boxart.jpg

Which has been a challenge lately because it's so old its usually not compatible with modern hardware. Have to find some emulator usually

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
people be dead serious about their opinion so i dont usually discount them, unless i know theyre just talking out their ass. like "xbox is trash" and havent played one since 360

i just know who to talk to about which games. i know a cat that only plays madden. not a hyperbole, this nikka only plays madden. every year.
hes in some type of club for that shyt. if i need to know anything about madden thats the expert.

i can ask my son (mr "fallout 3 is trash") anything about GTA or 2k. i can ask my wife ("this looks like a moooooovie") about mobile games

all that to say everybody can be taken seriously about something if they game at all

edit: i would ask dude from the OP if he skips the platforming in ass creed lol. shytting on THEE platformer. he owes mario

Last edited:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:I know it’s just console wars bs but. “Sequels are dlc or the same game.” And “20-25 hour games aren’t worth the price.”

Anyone saying that “Neil Druckmann killed ___ in TLOU2 because he hates straight white men.”

“From Software games should have an easy mode.”

Anyone who says a highly rated and awarded game is trash. You don’t have to love the game, but saying it’s trash is crazy

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:I know it’s just console wars bs but. “Sequels are dlc or the same game.” And “20-25 hour games aren’t worth the price.”

Anyone saying that “Neil Druckmann killed ___ in TLOU2 because he hates straight white men.”

“From Software games should have an easy mode.”

Anyone who says a highly rated and awarded game is trash. You don’t have to love the game, but saying it’s trash is crazy
That's funny because wtf is a sequel supposed to be. It has some new things and is pretty much a refinement of the older game. Dudes be expecting a sequel to be a completely different game lol.