• Dap
Reactions: Jax

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I just got done watching all 3 seasons of GoT in like a 2-week span.

I didn't see that Red Wedding episode coming out like that. THE WHOLE TIME I was watching through the show, I thought the Red Wedding episode would be about the Lannisters getting killed-off at Joffrey's Wedding.

But during the 2nd half of the "Red Wedding" episode, I noticed that NONE of the Lannisters had appeared in the episode and it was the Starks/northerners that were having a wedding. Which had me like :wtf:, when are they gonna have time to kill off the Lannisters in a wedding in this episode?

Than I saw them closing & locking them doors to the wedding reception, that worried look on Mama Stark's face, & then I noticed the subtitles mentioned the band was playing that "The Rains of Castamere" song that Cersi had mentioned earlier in the season. This shyt had me like :ohmy:.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just got done watching all 3 seasons of GoT in like a 2-week span.

I didn't see that Red Wedding episode coming out like that. THE WHOLE TIME I was watching through the show, I thought the Red Wedding episode would be about the Lannisters getting killed-off at Joffrey's Wedding.

But during the 2nd half of the "Red Wedding" episode, I noticed that NONE of the Lannisters had appeared in the episode and it was the Starks/northerners that were having a wedding. Which had me like :wtf:, when are they gonna have time to kill off the Lannisters in a wedding in this episode?

Than I saw them closing & locking them doors to the wedding reception, that worried look on Mama Stark's face, & then I noticed the subtitles mentioned the band was playing that "The Rains of Castamere" song that Cersi had mentioned earlier in the season. This shyt had me like :ohmy:.[/
quote]
So what do you think about everything?