Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have to let shyt marinate :rudy:

Them flames won't burn forever, and I aint through with you by a damn sight. All you
are going to hear is howl and then a whisper. Winter is coming my nikka :blessed:

Man FUKK WINTER nikka :birdman:

We got central heat over here.

Low chill no chill my nikka

We melt yo fukking ice ho ass nikka

images

Imma see you out in Westeros

Throw all them fukking furs in the bushes. It's about to be a hot summer

:stopitslime:Get my fukking ocean in the back

Valar Morghulis nikka

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I'm not sure how many of you are writers or have written anything related to a story arch or even something of vast length but...

The hardest part of a story or of anything you right is the beginning. It eases up as it goes along. Even with the case of aSoFaI, GRRM is introducing many characters as he goes along but that number dwindles as pages/books passes. He is writing a story to an end point so the beginning should take longer than the end. As things fall in place; most of the pages will write themselves.

That said, I think we should see the next book by 2015 and A Dream of Spring by 2018.

The final book will be the easiest for him to write since it's merely a conclusion. I believe A Dance with Dragons and Winds of Winter was the most tedious. But obviously, A Game of Thrones was the Hardest/Longest to write.

If you even look at the time between each book. After GoT, the next 3 books only had 2 year gaps. Thennnnnn he started taking longer due to it's popularity causing him to have more appearances along with him working on other things. I don't wanna say he got lazy towards the series, but it's obvious. As the popularity grew, so did our wait times.

Regardless, if the next book doesn't drop by 2015, me and GRRM are gonna have some words...

ku-xlarge.gif

We'll be lucky to get "The Winds of Winter" before 2015. I'm thinking more like 2016, 2017. "A Dream of Spring", the final book, could easily get pushed back until the 2020s :sadcam: :wow:

A Game of Thrones - 1996
A Clash of Kings - 1998
A Storm of Swords - 2000
A Feast for Crows - 2005
A Dance of Dragons - 2011

That's a big ass gap of time between ASOS and ADOD :sadcam:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Out of all the Starks.......I honestly think Bran will outlive them all. Either that, or do something to save them all, don't sleep on Bran, he's the Ace in the hole in this show that'll win the war against the Zombie Ice people beyond the wall...

Jon Snow is considered a "Stark" too but I'm leaving him out, though I hope he lives on to the end......

Have they gone to Braavos yet? They jump around so much I can't remember areas like that :patrice:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man FUKK WINTER nikka :birdman:

We got central heat over here.

Low chill no chill my nikka

We melt yo fukking ice ho ass nikka

images

Imma see you out in Westeros

Throw all them fukking furs in the bushes. It's about to be a hot summer

:stopitslime:Get my fukking ocean in the back

Valar Morghulis nikka

Cross that ocean first daddy, then will talk. I'm not even worried about ya'll, team Lannister is my top priority. I guess you mother fukkers didn't learn the last time we had to heho your asses off the throne.

You gonna learn today :ufdup:I like your dragons and everything but your house is wack. Step your game up homey. Talk to me when your leader stops taking so much cizzocck in her middouth.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cross that ocean first daddy, then will talk. I'm not even worried about ya'll, team Lannister is my top priority. I guess you mother fukkers didn't learn the last time we had to heho your asses off the throne.

You gonna learn today :ufdup:I like your dragons and everything but your house is wack. Step your game up homey. Talk to me when your leader stops taking so much cizzocck in her middouth.

images

:birdman::birdman::birdman:

King-of-the-North.jpg

:leostare::leostare::leostare:

Last edited:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I swear on the old and the new gods any nikka that ever looked at my set wrong is dead. The Lannisters, the Boltons, that old motherfukker, all dead you hear me. We gonna be on some real murder shyt. I don't give a fukk anymore B. It's going to get real hot out here B, and I ain't talking about no got damn dragons either.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear on the old and the new gods any nikka that ever looked at my set wrong is dead. The Lannisters, the Boltons, that old motherfukker, all dead you hear me. We gonna be on some real murder shyt. I don't give a fukk anymore B. It's going to get real hot out here B, and I ain't talking about no got damn dragons either.
Say breh turn to Hot97 Flex is premeiring a new track dropping bombs all over that shyt :gladbron:

:youngsabo:

:banderas::banderas::banderas: