Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's still only one half of the puzzle though...the shyt about the b*stards and "the seed is strong" is like a Westeros version of a paternity test...and it determined that in the case of Joffrey, Tommen, and Myrcella...Robert is NOT the father...but it doesn't say who IS the pappy...I just re-watched the episode and it goes from it dawning on Ned that those ain't Robert's kids to him automatically knowing they're Jaime's with enough certainty to confront Cersi to her face about it...best I can tell none of John Arryn's clue had anything to do with Cersi/Jamie fukking, but just the illegitimacy of the kids...and neither Varys nor Littlefinger hipped him to it...and when you find out a bytch has been cheating, typically her brother aint the first person you think of as suppliers of outside dikk...she could have been having an affair with anybody

the show indicates that there were constant rumors about cersai fukking her brother. so as soon as ned finds out that the children aren't his, heremembers these rumors and figure that they are probably true.

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
THAT fukkING SPOILER THREAD! :snoop:

Man when I come to the different subforums i just open up a gang of tabs of shyt I'm interested in, i thought i was in this thread, i hate that shyt.

It wouldn't be hard for them to change that thread title to something that doesn't start with "Game of Thrones Season 3". It's easy to just read that part and have already clicked before your eyes reach the "SPOILERS THREAD" part. If that was at the start of the thread title instead of the end, no one would click it by mistake.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
It wouldn't be hard for them to change that thread title to something that doesn't start with "Game of Thrones Season 3". It's easy to just read that part and have already clicked before your eyes reach the "SPOILERS THREAD" part. If that was at the start of the thread title instead of the end, no one would click it by mistake.

Right....whoever is modding this needs to fix that, you don't see "spoiler" til the end of the damn title, they should probably sticky the show thread too.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
:lupe: just realized the finale is today. I ain't got shyt to do so my girl and I gonna run a lil season 3 Marathon. until the new episode starts. baked ziti in the oven ,got 2 Heineken mini kegs and some haze on deck :myman:

:to: this season is sooo good it goes by too fast:why::to::wow:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
fukk you internet

I'm getting so much spoiled about the show
Even though I read the books theres alot of shyt that happens in episode 10 thats different from the book and people keep posting shyt

:snoop:

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
It's a beautiful day for a finale brehs.

May the gods be with Pawglessi and all of her followers.

tumblr_m29uz9WEvN1r99is9.gif

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right....whoever is modding this needs to fix that, you don't see "spoiler" til the end of the damn title, they should probably sticky the show thread too.

Ya I dont get it, I spoiled the red wedding for myself after clicking into that thread :why: