Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Anybody I see repping the Frays, the Boltons, or the Lannisters are getting negged on sight :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:

fukk them hoe ass, pole-swallowing, ball sipping, pubic munching nikkas :pacspit:

ku-medium.gif

Check the avy, check the sig, breh.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Like I said, THEY WILL BE BACK!:scheme:

I'm rooting for Arya she's my favorite character, I think she's gonna be a real problem.... But then again she might get killed on the next show. Seems like the author gives no fukks and is not with playing favorites.

I was hoping for a small but manageable L for Pawgleesi. It just feels like shyt is going too good for us. I don't think team Targaryen could take getting that Stark treatment, we're too spoiled. Bad bytches, dragons, OG guidance and bad bytches. I feel like that work is coming for us brehs.:to:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
this shyt ain't fair at all dawg...

you got this lil bytch with her dragons collecting army after army every episode...then you got them lannister fakkits sitting on that throne being run by a spoiled brat and the starks are getting slaughtered like fukkin sheep or too busy running for their lives...

GRRM ain't got no love for the starks? let it be known then...

fukk man

7e8.gif

i've been patiently waiting for this for months!!! i've been lurking waiting....hoping.... i need more

nXBz6.gif

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
If you tired of your leaders marrying spies, breaking treaties and dancing with his mom in all your sets, come to the mockingbird set: Littlefinger set taking recruits, we want killers with brains .