Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Jon Snow, Arya, Bran and Rickon

we still out chea

terrell-owens.gif

Sansa is alive and will learn the game from 2 demonic souls in lil Tyrion and the master Littlefinger .

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
All aint lost tho, teamstark. Y'all got professor BranX. Arya da Assassin, and Jon da Snowman. You got solid core, gotta re-up. And lil rickon gotta a mean ass wolf :yeshrug: Wish yall the best going forth.

Still TeamTarg all day over here tho :shaq:

thevarangian

complete mark
Daps
I remember reading that chapter in the book and simply not letting my brain accept what was going on. It's difficult to reconcile the scenario because it's described in such hushed tones. Specifically from Cat's perspective. Things are a bit off and she doesn't know why. You're just sitting there reading it, trying to explain away even though deep down inside you know what's going to happen.

Seeing it all play out on the show... man it's brutal.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
this shyt ain't fair at all dawg...

you got this lil bytch with her dragons collecting army after army every episode...then you got them lannister fakkits sitting on that throne being run by a spoiled brat and the starks are getting slaughtered like fukkin sheep or too busy running for their lives...

GRRM ain't got no love for the starks? let it be known then...

fukk man

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this shyt ain't fair at all dawg...

you got this lil bytch with her dragons collecting army after army every episode...then you got them lannister fakkits sitting on that throne being run by a spoiled brat and the starks are getting slaughtered like fukkin sheep or too busy running for their lives...

GRRM ain't got no love for the starks? let it be known then...

fukk man

I'm saying yo, we know where the fukk we at. Targset the mother fukking house.