Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_mdegx2oYqV1r9h4heo1_500.jpg

:dead: This nikka Daario wearing a Canadian tuxedo?

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Firstly, where the fukk are you Stannis supporters at now?

reaaaaaaaal shyt

where are these Stan-ass dudes at right now? #simpset catching L's for days

How yo bytch fukkn nikkas talking about "come fight death with me." When all she wanted to do was tie him up and put leeches on his body?

She ain't even KILL that nikka.

Hit Stannis with that bullshyt about purity of the blood or whatever. Yo ho just like fukkn other people. She fukkn everybody. She on Coco's level right now. Stannis think he's groomin her like Ice-T, when really she just fukkn everybody.

Can't turn a ho into a HOUSE wife

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the show went into it with the warlock telling her how being around her is amplifying his powers, and it showed everyone in the 1st episode of season 2 having they own interpretations of the comet with the last one being osha saying "the comet only means 1 thing...dragons", since then we've seen a bunch of magical shyt happened like thoros being able to revive beric, shadow babies etc

its not a fact in the books or in the show, but it sounds like the most plausible one on what that comet represented

Oh stop, Beric was revived a few times way before the red comet based on his own admission.:ohlawd:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Oh stop, Beric was revived a few times way before the red comet based on his own admission.:ohlawd:

we dont really know that :patrice:

beric dondarrion was killed first by the mountain

when ned stark sent beric out to hunt the mountain, he was already limping in a cain..he was killed not too long after that

we dont know how far apart daenarys birth of dragons and ned starks beheading are from each other

its safe to assume that beric was first killed AFTER ned was killed

in the books he spoke about how when they was in the riverlands searching for the mountain, they felt like a lost cause because both robert and ned died..so they didnt have anyone to fight for...thus they created the brotherhood without banners

the timelime is real sketchy at that point :patrice:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Huh? The guy who was going to fight the fool was LF's man...are you saying he now works for Joff?

The guys who hemmed the fool up dont report to LF. LF having eyes at the wedding seems very plausible, but you're doing a lot of reaching.

And Renley/Loras didn't seem to be some well kept secret...the Kingslayer knew about them as well.

He's basically telling you, he's read ahead and knows what is going to happen but trying to play it off like he's speculating.:yeshrug:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
He's basically telling you, he's read ahead and knows what is going to happen but trying to play it off like he's speculating.:yeshrug:

:pachaha: i was waiting for one of you non book readers to say this shyt

that dudes speculation is straight up doo-doo, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the books. Hes just one of those tv viewers who has no idea WTF is going on
@R.E.N. Spells Ren put that dude in his place, i :salute: ren because hes one of the few that actually pays attention to the show

:comeon: unlike you son

Last edited by a moderator:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

that dudes speculation is straight up doo-doo, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the books. Hes just one of those tv viewers who has no idea WTF is going on
@R.E.N. Spells Ren put that dude in his place, i :salute: ren because hes one of the few that actually pays attention to the show

:russ:

Daps

:usure:

I forgot Ned's older brother's name :sadcam: