Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

Daps
Reppin
England
Arya just making sure she's so far upside Sansa's head that she does not entertain any funny shyt. That whole face shyt means Sansa is not going to do anything slick in fear Arya has taken someone's face and might be finessing her, she might even stop consoling in LF as a result. What I did not get is LF telling Sansa to use Brienne and then Sansa sending her down south.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Night King tossed that shyt like prime Jan Zelezny :wow:

Everybody runs in fear of Dragons, Night King and his squad had the composure of champions, didn't even run to hand homie the burner just walked up slow and methodical knowing once he passed it off to the boss the Night King got that Steph Curry range.

Daps
Reppin
England
Everybody runs in fear of Dragons, Night King and his squad had the composure of champions, didn't even run to hand homie the burner just walked up slow and methodical knowing once he passed it off to the boss the Night King got that Steph Curry range.

He can't be killed by fire right, breh walked straight thru the shyt to dart the dragon, of course he wouldn't be shook.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
He can't be killed by fire right, breh walked straight thru the shyt to dart the dragon, of course he wouldn't be shook.

It's assumed that dragon fire can kill him since dragon glass can kill his squad but when you got range like that it's the dragons that actually have to get close.

Daps
Reppin
England
It's assumed that dragon fire can kill him since dragon glass can kill his squad but when you got range like that it's the dragons that actually have to get close.

i'm not sure if dragon fire can kill him, dragonglass makes sense with how he came about and shyt and if fire could why the hell didn't jon say to danaerys aye surround the walkers and flame these fools so we can finish it now instead of going all hero-ball on us.

momma

All Star
Daps
Nobody tell me if I'm right or wrong but I feel like they're dropping hints that the Night King is Rhaegar? Him and Jon keep looking at each other funny and the Lord of the Light "brought back Jon for a reason" and that reason seems like its got something to do with defeating the Walkers