Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I really need someone with armor and a big fukking sword to knock the shyt out of Arya.

bytch, you are not a soldier like my girl Brienne. You're an annoying little assassin with an annoying little blade who can't do jack shyt without magical faces and whatnot. Put her ass on a battlefield and watch her get wiped out in a heartbeat. Or better yet, make her someone's wife like Ramsay and see how far her waterdancing bullshyt gets her. bytch would've been a goddamn Scooby snack for Ramsay's hounds. At least Sansa knows her place. Hell, she's got the Knights of the Vale backing her. Arya couldn't even get her fukking direwolf to come to Winterfell.

So in order to prove how Arya would never betray your family, she'd betray her sister with a letter she wrote under duress when she was THIRTEEN? Her sister Sansa, who knelt before the king and pleaded for her father's life in front of everyone? I don't like using the word jealous just because two women are fighting, but I swear Arya is acting like a jealous little girl, making all these remarks about knitting and handwriting and whatnot. That's not the bad-ass Arya we know, so what the hell is goings-on? This better all be an act to fool Lil' Fanga.

Yeah, I was wondering what Arya's role is going to be once the Sansa beef gets solved (don't see them killing or exiling each other). She's made for covert operations, spying and killing. That doesn't have a lot of use against Jan Zelezny and his army of the dead, but she is a fighter and will want to go to war with Jon :patrice: I hope Snowman or Sansa send her to KL to check on Cersei :damn:

Agreed on her behavior, it doesn't make much sene. She pretty much got to Winterfell to start shyt "to protect Jon" and is doing a horrible job at actually investigating what is really going on. Neither she or Sansa talking to Bran about this shyt is bad writing imo.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
did they kill one or two dragons? i saw that only one was flying around why they were waiting for jon on the wall

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Nah, Jon seen she was watching him and it was the first time she got to see him play, we all been there. That wasn't a herd of wights it was like 6 of them attacking one by one, he could have hopped on the whip and been out after he killed the first one but he kept advancing showing off his handle knowing Dany was watching.

We not about to blame an animal for its death when that animal wouldn't have been in the sky if Jon "Hot Sauce" Snow wasnt overdribbling and playing with his food.

Jon's been on a death wish ever since he got brought back from the dead.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I'm a weak nikka and broke and watched the leak and

hollllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shhhhhhhhhhhhhit breh :damn::damn::damn::damn:

man fukk this, the nightsking has that cheat code brehs :damn:

he was looking at dany like :umad: one down 2 to go :win:

this episode was not good for my heart, when they got thormund I was like :damn: the hound is one dumb SOB:dahell: but him calling everyone a c*nt was :mjlol:

somebody needs to tell dany and jon that they are related I don't think 2017 is ready for that incest story:mjgrin:

will be watching sunday in 1080p :blessed:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Eversince I saw this video, I've been convinced

It was hard to predict things in GOT/ASOIAF back in the early days, though I did figure out R+L = J on my own, but now its been out for so long too many people are figuring out the missing pieces of the story.

I hate the internet. :damn:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
On his John Wick/Martin Riggs shyt

In the next War council Jorah is gonna say they should focus their attention on killing the White Walkers so the wights can disappear and Jon is gonna be on some "y'all distract the army while I go dolo against he Night King, I'ma end this bullshyt" :snoop:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Haven't downloaded it yet. Skimming through this thread to avoid spoilers.

Is it all that the streets are saying it is? Best episode in the series so far?:lupe:

Do I give in and watch? How's the quality?

Reply to this post directly please :feedme: