Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where them wights get them big ass chains to drag that dragon out? just have them shyts lying around scattered north of the wall
Not impossible. There used to be settlements, towns and villages filled with Wildings before the Army of the dead came through.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Nobody tell me if I'm right or wrong but I feel like they're dropping hints that the Night King is Rhaegar? Him and Jon keep looking at each other funny and the Lord of the Light "brought back Jon for a reason" and that reason seems like its got something to do with defeating the Walkers

Night King is thousands of years old.

@Malta I have a theory that the son of Tormund and Brienne will be the number one draft pick 20 years from now. Just hope he goes to a competent franchise and not the Pyke 76ers :scusthov:

Lateral quickness will be an issue, we saw how Brienne looked going against a nimble opponent :scust:

Doubt he'll be able to guard the wall.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I was going to say the same thing but I think
It COULD be argued that they feel that Bran isn't all the way "there" to the point that speaking with him would be a waste of time. Every scene he's been in has demonstrated that he's on a 24/7 acid trip so they probably feel it's best to leave him alone

That could be indeed true, but it still should be addressed imo. Arya knows Bran has "visions" from the past, all she gotta do is show him the letter and ask for his opinion. If she doesn't believe he could help because he's doing Ayahuasca in the backyard we should get a scene were his non involvement gets explained. If everything gets resolved thanks to him in the finale then this storyline was very poorly written imo, if shyt gets sorted out without him then maybe I could give them a pass.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
The knight king is a mother fukking problem. Best episode this season.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
In the next War council Jorah is gonna say they should focus their attention on killing the White Walkers so the wights can disappear and Jon is gonna be on some "y'all distract the army while I go dolo against he Night King, I'ma end this bullshyt" :snoop:

Jon thinking it's gonna be easy to kill the Night King considering he's killed 2 or 3 white walkers so far. Breh got another thing coming. He gonna fukk Jon up something serious.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Maybe I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel but why doesn't
The Night King throw the ice spear at the Dragon everyone is trying to get on? The one that isn't flying and just sitting there

The one flying posed a bigger threat to his undead army since it was putting in work over a large area?