Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:feedme: Send that PM.

Don't wanna risk skimming through the thread and being spoiled.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
why don't the dragons just attack the night king? The others can't touch the dragon..btw that throw was crazy. He threw a Aaron Rodgers hailymary. shyt took him down easily. I wonder if they have more weapons that we don't know about.

Loved the personal conversations before the ww showed up. Hound is so funny.

The bear:dwillhuh:

The hound got flashbacks and let the man die.

Gendry Bolt:wow:

Danarys and the dragons destroyed the wights but there are just so many. This is why I wondered why not attack the main group, the others really can't touch the dragons unless they got javelins too.

Tormund was almost gone, hope he gets to hit Brienne one time before the main battle.

I enjoyed the Sansa and Arya scenes. Sansa went back to her teenage days wanting everything and being the annoying person. I still think they will makeup. Bran needs to tell them both the actual truth.

No Lannisters this week

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Knight king has 100k soliders, about 3 giants, and now a damn dragon. how you beat that?

also, I think it would have been cooler if they had one of the giants throw the ice pick

the interactions between tormund and the hound :mjlol:

I love this damn show so much :mjcry:

they got me hooked on this dany-jon love story now :to: and it would only serve me right if in the end one of them died :wow:

this sansa, ayra thing is weird. they really missing GRRM's writing when it comes to them.

this show feels so much different from the 1st 4 seasons