Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
What the fukk did I just watch :sas2:

:ohlawd: The pre battle banter between the Magnificent Samurai Seven

Gendry finding out about the Northern cold :pachaha:

Arya reminiscing and then hits Sansa w/ :ufdup:. Arya may of come out of a Tully but she 100% Stark :salute:. Sansa got her big gal pants on and taking credit for saving Winterfell and having a pissing contest about the hard knock life post Ned, :ahh: a girl hitting Sansa w/ the ether about not wanting to lose the Northern Lords :hhh:

:wow: Tormund & Hound interaction , "Dont give a fukk about wildlings, but gingers I hate." fukk it I want a Hound & Tormund spin off. The Stan Hansen & Bruiser Brody of Westeros :banderas:

Ser Beric w/ them Mama Bars, "You don't look like your father, must take after your mother" :lupe:

Dany self confessed Size queen :hubie: trying to besmirched King Snowman, then again how is any breh in any of the kingdoms going to compete when she is use to having a dragon between her legs.

Tyrion like fukk Cersei we rolling w/ 2 armies and 3 dragons and if Dany gets touched, KL burns :krs: ,

:whoo: A fukking Polar Bear, killing off the extras, they didn't leak this, to see you :jawalrus:.

LF just has the permanent :smugfavre: face except around Professor Bran.

:dwillhuh: The Wights connected to the White Walkers, kill the walker, the wights die.:ohhh:

Hound's hand, :sadcam: shame he cannot hit up Qyburn for Ash from Evil Dead/Army of Darkness style replacement.

Gendry getting his Rocky VI training montage on. :ehh:

:salute: Thoros, it took a magically enhanced dead polar bear to murk him. Jorah war story about Thoros making the Ironborn shyt themselves, but he was so drunk he doesnt remember.:lolbron:

:leon: Dany going 3 Dragons deep :shaq:
:ufdup: Mama Clegane, should of taught your Pup about throwing stones.

:whoo:Here goes, they playing whoses the better dead killer, like Riddikk & Jack in Chronicles. No not Tormund, the dead hate gingers too :damn:. Lucky to survive :whew: Tormound, got to be the Freefolk Deadpool/Wolverine, he cannot be killed.

Being backed up on some Jet Li at the end of The One shyt or the 3 Predators taking on all the Aliens, or Age of Ultron (this shyt isnt going to end well. Sidenote, I'm surprised there isnt a Hawkeye or Legolas type archery breh in the ranks.

:bryan: Ride of the Valyrians

:whoo: Night King just won fukking GOLD at the Winter Olympics in the Javelin, holy fukk :damn:The Dragon went up in flames and down like the Hindenburg disaster and got iced like Steve Rogers :picard:
:blessed: Benjen The GOAT Ranger. All these other Houses bytching amongst themselves, Starkset you may be gone but never forgotten when it comes to their own. Benjen come to save his prodigy he set on the road to stardom. :salute:

Looked up after Benjen saved Jon and got another 10 mins left .:whew:

Dany is melting awaiting the Snowman's return. :skip:

:mindblown: Sansa found A Girls stash of faces :damn:. Since Arya came back to Winterfell its like shes channelling Silence of the Lambs Hannibal Lector, the hair, the tone of her speech:demonic: A Girl, still my girl tho. :myman:

:umad: Sansa, there you were thinking you had a hard life, until you found out that being married off and being consummate against your will was a far more easier life, than A girl's life travelling around the world.

.:dead: Snowman just Northernized Daenery's name down to Dany :pachaha:

God fukkING DAMN the Night King just got a fukking Nuke :merchant:

:feedme:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The show is dope but something off about this season, they fukked up on the pacing somewhere.

They went too slow w dany in the past seasons and now they going way too fast

i like it better this way, every episode this season hsa been lit

even this ep couldnt wait for the arya/sansa /littlefinger scenes to go :camby:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Best thrones ep ever? The interactions between our favorite characters. The backstorys coming together. Then that all out fight and tragedy. Jeeezuz

id have to agree breh,

some of the best swordsman together, all hope seems lost. Some dudes who were sworn enemies saving each other, the hound risking his selfish life for others, digging my nikka tormund out of unspeakable odds, jorah almost falling off the dragon only for tormund to save him, my nikka gendry getting his mo farah on

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
why don't the dragons just attack the night king? The others can't touch the dragon..btw that throw was crazy. He threw a Aaron Rodgers hailymary. shyt took him down easily. I wonder if they have more weapons that we don't know about.

Loved the personal conversations before the ww showed up. Hound is so funny.

The bear:dwillhuh:

The hound got flashbacks and let the man die.

Gendry Bolt:wow:

Danarys and the dragons destroyed the wights but there are just so many. This is why I wondered why not attack the main group, the others really can't touch the dragons unless they got javelins too.

Tormund was almost gone, hope he gets to hit Brienne one time before the main battle.

I enjoyed the Sansa and Arya scenes. Sansa went back to her teenage days wanting everything and being the annoying person. I still think they will makeup. Bran needs to tell them both the actual truth.

No Lannisters this week

prob because all the wights would pile up and protect the night king, plus the way the dude was throwing that ice spear with pinpoint accuracy, he'll pick off the last two dragons with ease

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The Hound with the

:russ:

vlcsnap-2017-08-16-0790sfp.png

vlcsnap-2017-08-16-07p5sqb.png

:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
this is me speculating based on the foreshadowing from tyrion this episode.... :mjcry:

khaleesi is gonna die north of the wall brehs. it was already foreshadowed in season 2 at the house of the undying dead. :mjcry:

she will reunite with Drogo and her unborn child :mjcry:

probably in season 8 :mjcry: