Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
This entire episode just had a cloud of dread and desperation hanging over it. I didn't know who was gonna survive or die. When you see the numbers of the wights surrounding the squad, its mind blowing. The fact they managed to stay alive until Dany showed up was amazing. My heart was racing like I was in there fighting with them.

Real talk, this is just like playing Mass Effect 3 on insanity. Suicide mission. The squad and impossible odds. The NK with an army AND a dragon now. I gotta feeling some major characters will meet their demise in the finale. We long over due for another Stark death too and Sansa looking real funny in the light right about now.

Really though my favorite part of the ep was Jon and Dany finally revealing their feelings for each other in a subtle way. It seems they finally trust one another. Very interested to see how the dynamics between the two play out, especially when they find out who Jon really is. 10/10 Episode. Non stop action all the way through.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just when I was accepting him getting got he was saved. Couldn't even enjoy it though, the tension had me :sadcam:

fukk Thoros :manny: something tells me the Hound gonna kill the Mountain and burn his body by himself to avoid him becoming a whight and making their story go full circle. Might be too much of a happy ending though

Gendry was like Pheidippides in the battle of Marahon, ran like a champ and came through with the vital info. Too bad the Night King was an even better olympian with them javelin skills though :mjcry:

I wanted to cry. I felt Dannys pain. Can't front, apart of me was like there is no way they're going to let Jon die. RIP to uncle benjen that was super unexexpected

Archangel

Banned
Daps
I wanted to cry. I felt Dannys pain. Can't front, apart of me was like there is no way they're going to let Jon die. RIP to uncle benjen that was super unexexpected
I was kind of shocked Dany didn't show more emotion when Viserion died. It just shows how overwhelmed she was at the sight of dead men fighting all around her. She was literally speechless. I felt bad for her too man especially being #targset. We lost a good one :mjcry:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was kind of shocked Dany didn't show more emotion when Viserion died. It just shows how overwhelmed she was at the sight of dead men fighting all around her. She was literally speechless. I felt bad for her too man especially being #targset. We lost a good one :mjcry:

we did bro. Unfortunately Danny will see him again in the skies. I don't think I can handle that. We have no idea what it's capable of

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Is Arya already on to Littlefinger? Is she intentionally doing this to open sansas eyes and permanently handle Littlefinger? Did she scare and reveal her faceless man shyt to entice Sansa to set him up so Arya could become him and learn his secrets?

I guess the idea of tyrion riding a dragon is dead. Jon absolutely will ride rhaegal or the only one allowed to.. Leaving tyrion without a mount. Unless I only assumed it was viserion that died. That's one major major theory dead.

How does Cersei play in the war for the living now that Dany has completely turned her focus on the walkers?

Is the valenquar prophecy going to come to fruition? If so, is it because cersei refuses to set aside petty shyt even with evidence, so Jamie has to end her?

Back to viserion, does a walker ride him? Night king? A wight? Can he be ridden? Is he a paper machete dragon now that dies the instant fire touches him? (oooh all the entendres there)

Too loaded, will have to re-watch to get more questions to ask and hopefully catch answers I missed

Edit just to acknowledge all those drunken typos. Got damn.

Last edited: