Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT I was not ready for this episode brehs :damn:

So much fukking dread throughout the whole 60+ minutes this lasted. That White Bear was child's play compared to what was set in store for the Dream Team.

Night King was a gold medalist javelin thrower :damn: that fukker threw that spear with the conviction and swag of someone that's facing inferior competition and made that poor Dragon bleed to death in 10 seconds. How in the name of fukk is anyone gonna fukk with him? They need to teach Drogon evasive maneuvers and also how to use a shield, it's not safe out there for them anymore. And now this motherfukker has hus own fukking dragon...Westeros needs a fukking miracle, Professor Bran X better come up with something soon :damn:

Uncle Benjen with the save and farewell, that's my veteran player coming off the bench in clutch moments to save the season :to: :to: :to:

Even the Arya and Sansa scenes had me uneasy as hell. I still don't think they'll end up destroying each other but in an episode so full of tension, they did not let up even when they cut away from the suicide mission.

It was just fantastic and so fukking tense. With the leaks, the ratings for Sunday are gonna be throught the roof. Everyone will wanna watch this shyt again on TV :whew:

ps: was able to watch it on daylimotion, I'm sure a better quality ep will be up soon.

Last edited:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Someone has to come through with more leaks!!! I can't wait 2 more weeks for a new episode.
You're about to be waiting 2 more years for a new episode:ufdup:

Pace yourself and relish it while you still can:beli:

Last edited:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Thank the seven gods, was able to watch the first 52 minutes with no flaws. Have the last 8 on the tablet. When can we start discussing this piff? Give it two days before people catch the leak?

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT I was not ready for this episode brehs :damn:

So much fukking dread throughout the whole 60+ minutes this lasted. That White Bear was child's play compared to what was set in store for the Dream Team.

Night King was a gold medalist javelin thrower :damn: that fukker threw that spear with the conviction and swag of someone that's facing inferior competition and made that poor Dragon bleed to death in 10 seconds. How in the name of fukk is anyone gonna fukk with him? They need to teach Drogon evasive maneuvers and also how to use a shield, it's not safe out there for them anymore. And now this motherfukker has hus own fukking dragon...Westeros needs a fukking miracle, Professor Bran X better come up with something soon :damn:

Uncle Benjen with the save and farewell, that's my veteran player coming off the bench in clutch moments to save the season :to: :to: :to:

Even the Arya and Sansa scenes had me uneasy as hell. I still don't think they'll end up destroying each other but in an episode so full of tension, they did not let up even when they cut away from the suicide mission.

It was just fantastic and so fukking tense. With the leaks, the ratings for Sunday are gonna be throught the roof. Everyone will wanna watch this shyt again on TV :whew:

ps: was able to watch it on daylimotion, I'm sure a better quality ep will be up soon.[/QUOTE]

Same here but I see it's down now

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Top 10 episode

Dany and Jon definitely getting married

Sansa looking more and more like a traitor. She outta line talking about Jon did nothing. He was out there fighting, she was in the castle withholding information. It's shyt LIKE THAT that makes Arya think you have ulterior motives. Like having your brothers dead so you can rule Winterfell.

She need to move REAL carefully from here on out....Arya just waiting for an excuse to put her down....Arya still fukking batshyt crazy though. Sansa look like she shyt herself a little bit in that room :picard: I still think Sansa can redeem herself if she get rid of Littlefinger and prove she ain't trying to fukk over Jon.

Ice Dragon....the WWs were already dangerous on foot. How the fukk they supposed to kill a dragon that's already dead. They basically have to take down the NK to kill it. But I hope Viserion freezes Cersei first though :hhh:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thank the seven gods, was able to watch the first 52 minutes with no flaws. Have the last 8 on the tablet. When can we start discussing this piff? Give it two days before people catch the leak?

Frfr I'm not trying to get banned but I need to get this shyt out. It was probably the best episode of the season