Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yall looking out for those on shytty hotspots? Im downloading but at this rate it will be removed before i finish. And i definitely dont want to get cut off mid watch if im streaming, so thats no option.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Yall looking out for those on shytty hotspots? Im downloading but at this rate it will be removed before i finish. And i definitely dont want to get cut off mid watch if im streaming, so thats no option.
If you generate a download link from the dailymotion video the download shouldn't get taken down. It's a custom link and a new file created just for you.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Part 1..52 mins

and part 2

the audio is bad but good quality

:whew: That was a good fukking episode.

Arya is a serial killer. Arya is a straight assassin. I loved it.

The convo between the Dany/Tyrion "he's too short" :mjlol: shyt been going on for centuries.

Dany to see it is too believe. Seeing Jon in action. Seeing the WW and wight. Seeing the scar on his heart. Everything she did not believe she saw with her own two eyes. Jon is special brehs. Jon saw his main bih pull up now he talking Bending the knee. So we got two gawds in our set #Targset

all that foreshadowing in this episode. Dany is dead before this series is done. I thought so last episode due to Jon being legit and Drogon fukking with Jon Targaryen. But the Tyrion speech/Jon Ben D Knee shyt. She's cooked. Her vengeance is going to be her downfall

On to the main event.

Uncle Benjen will be missed. He was a true Nights watch. Jon gets so much respect the Hound had to fall back :ooh:

The ww just surrounding them. The cgi. Tormmund almost getting bodied. Tormmund wanting babies with Brienne. Hound not liking Gingers. Hound choked and got buddy killed

This is one of my favorite episodes. I have to watch it again on Monday.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
uber
:whew: That was a good fukking episode.

Arya is a serial killer. Arya is a straight assassin. I loved it.

The convo between the Dany/Tyrion "he's too short" :mjlol: shyt been going on for centuries.

Dany to see it is too believe. Seeing Jon in action. Seeing the WW and wight. Seeing the scar on his heart. Everything she did not believe she saw with her own two eyes. Jon is special brehs. Jon saw his main bih pull up now he talking Bending the knee. So we got two gawds in our set #Targset

all that foreshadowing in this episode. Dany is dead before this series is done. I thought so last episode due to Jon being legit and Drogon fukking with Jon Targaryen. But the Tyrion speech/Jon Ben D Knee shyt. She's cooked. Her vengeance is going to be her downfall

On to the main event.

Uncle Benjen will be missed. He was a true Nights watch. Jon gets so much respect the Hound had to fall back :ooh:

The ww just surrounding them. The cgi. Tormmund almost getting bodied. Tormmund wanting babies with Brienne. Hound not liking Gingers. Hound choked and got buddy killed

This is one of my favorite episodes. I have to watch it again on Monday.

Bro you took the words right out of my fukking mouth shyts about to get real

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Someone has to come through with more leaks!!! I can't wait 2 more weeks for a new episode.