Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How yall rank Sopranos as GOAT? :dahell:

Its barely above Sons of Anarchy when we speaking GOAT shows :mjlol:

You tripping. All these shows being thrown around don't exist without The Sopranos and OZ to a lesser extent. These are the shows that ushered in whatbis considered the new golden age of tv.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
You want it to be one way...

tumblr_mzjk45sBoJ1qbtvygo2_250.gif
My post still hasn't gotten any daps:wow:

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
the love for the wire really blows my mind, and i say this as a fan of the show.

the street stuff and the police stuff was great, but the political stuff and so many of the other subplots were :russell:.

following cutty around while he applies for licenses :russell:

everything with carcetti :russell:

ziggy sobotka :russell:
watching them sort out the school funding and the allocation of monies :russell:

Breh, if you ain't checkin for the city politics and school system fukkery, you're missing the true brilliance of the show...GOAT-level #BlackExcellence of 90% of the characters notwithstanding.

Remember...
f159625a7dd8e36709f6b44377c84bb0.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Breh, if you ain't fukkin with the city politics and school system fukkery, you're missing the true brilliance of the show...GOAT-level #BlackExcellence of 90% of the characters notwithstanding.

i found it informative, but i could watch a documentary for that. a drama series requires you to invest emotionally in its story and characters. although i must say that the wire was almost like a documentary come to life.

having said there is still a large portion of the show that is just completely void of any drama or excitement. the carcetti campaign stuff in particular was BRUTAL and i just can't imagine anyone wanting to actually sit through all that bullshyt again. "oh wow next week it looks like carcetti is gonna get a leg up on campaign donations!!"

:russell:

yjmonn

Time
Daps
I see coli not up on Rome yet

Rome >>> GoT

Breaking Bad is up there too fool

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope and I say that as a big fan (moreso of the books tho).

Last night's ep was an excellent capper to very solid season but that's not going to make me forget that I thought earlier seasons were pretty inconsistent in terms of quality. S1 and S3 were great, the rest ranged from decent(S2) to meh(S5), Breaking Bad in comparison was extremely consistent in it's entire run. That's why it's at the top for me. I also think Rome, The Wire, and Six Feet Under are better because I felt they had greater highs.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I've never seen an episode and it's way too late to start now :manny:

:to: