Game of Thrones is the GOAT television show

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'ma actually have to agree with @Prodigal Syndicate here (take screenshots everyone!), I stopped watching GOT after season 3 because that shyt was way too full of boring characters and side plots I couldn't give a single fukk about, and the high points weren't nearly high enough to make up for it.

And I wouldn't even know what the GOAT television show would be but I do know people love to expose themselves as fickle fools when they act like there weren't any all-time great tv-shows ever before The Sopranos.:mjlol:

facemask

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
After the South Park parody you knew that at the very least this was a show to be taken hella seriously.

I'm waiting for it to end so I can binge the whole thing.

Also as for GOAT TV series all those early 2000 HBO shows are up there but y'all are definitely sleeping on Burn Notice.

facemask

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'ma actually have to agree with @Prodigal Syndicate here (take screenshots everyone!), I stopped watching GOT after season 3 because that shyt was way too full of boring characters and side plots I couldn't give a single fukk about, and the high points weren't nearly high enough to make up for it.

And I wouldn't even know what the GOAT television show would be but I do know people love to expose themselves as fickle fools when they act like there weren't any all-time great tv-shows ever before The Sopranos.:mjlol:

Also, this.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Not my GOAT, but it will definitely end up being "The Star Wars of Television".

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
I haven't given this show a shot yet due to it not being on netflix, is there anywhere outside of HBO that you can stream it?

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I watched like 2 seasons, don't think I'm going to watch anymore.
What happened to dude that had that big ass army of undead:dwillhuh:
Just said fukk them will do something else now :skip:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breaking Bad>>>GOT to be honest

Breaking Bad is probably the best TV show series from start to finish