Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
loml just did a dope theory video on the dragon bond stuff for those who care:

like others said though, its only ever implied or hinted at but what evidence there is seems to point towards to some kinda magic or ritual being done in ancient valyria as to why they could tame and ride dragons and binded them. Targs are known to birth scaled and deformed babies from time to time as well, even if they mate with someone outside the bloodline. Targ blood is tainted. Just as it's hinted that they tamed the 14 volcanoes surrounding valyria with magic. What kinda magic? Blood magic ofc. Hence Fire & Blood becoming a targ thing. Fans speculate thats also why they were OD with slavery, they needed bodies to sacrifice for their prosperity.

All of that tracks when you consider how Goerge bases all this shyt on real world stuff, he just hides it behind magic and metaphors. So it fits that the most prosperous empire the west in ASOIAF has seen was built *literally* off of blood sacrifice.

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
drop a spoiler (use tags if necessary)…I have no intention of reading the book
It was on the show too, just remembered

When Dany had the miscarriage after Khal Drogo died, the witch told her that the baby came out with wings and dragon scales. Book said the same thing.

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
Meagor the Cruel, the one king they said Daemon would be like if he was king had all his children come out like that too iirc. Like 4 or 5 babies.
George should have one of them dragon babies live and see what happens...or would that be too much :jbhmm:

Daps
Aemond
Aemond.png

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Drogon compared to this era's dragons :picard:

Yeah im saying. Even at the pits, I felt Drogon was bigger.

By the end of GoT, Drogon was around Caraxes size or larger.

tumblr_p6fmsdBSn41u034pso2_1280.gif
Think I read folks saying that chart was created around Season 5 Drogon? If so that'd make sense. Cause no way by the end of GOT that he's only a hair bigger than Viserion and Rhaegal lol.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
loml just did a dope theory video on the dragon bond stuff for those who care:

like others said though, its only ever implied or hinted at but what evidence there is seems to point towards to some kinda magic or ritual being done in ancient valyria as to why they could tame and ride dragons and binded them. Targs are known to birth scaled and deformed babies from time to time as well, even if they mate with someone outside the bloodline. Targ blood is tainted. Just as it's hinted that they tamed the 14 volcanoes surrounding valyria with magic. What kinda magic? Blood magic ofc. Hence Fire & Blood becoming a targ thing. Fans speculate thats also why they were OD with slavery, they needed bodies to sacrifice for their prosperity.

All of that tracks when you consider how Goerge bases all this shyt on real world stuff, he just hides it behind magic and metaphors. So it fits that the most prosperous empire the west in ASOIAF has seen was built *literally* off of blood sacrifice.

Saw this on FB

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...a9wcfCKXDWrRPuPgTCjaL2ZBbl&id=100063463723996

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Watched the whole thang over the last week brehs :wow:

I don't feel like claiming a set because I don't fukk with nobody lowkey. I don't like none of the Targs either in here or GOT. Self important, incestuous cacs on top because they got some nuke-tier weaponry, riding the coattails of one of them that bossed up back in the day (Aegon the Conqueror).

Viserys was an incompetent, weak ass ruler, didn't teach none of his kids shyt, let his scandalous daughter hide out on Dragonstone with her diabolical ass uncle instead of solidifying herself before her pops passed. How are you not even in Kings Landing when homeboy is looking like those re-deads in ocarina of time? :dahell: How does that coup even happen

Then this scaly decrepit b*stard has the nerve to start another family with his daughters best friend. Yeah all that shyt that came after was his fault. This fool raised up another queen and was busting nuts off in her left and right. Could have been the king of the whore houses but instead he's stacking problems upon problems for his daughter. If got himself a Strong thotty they would have came out with black hair and he would have been straight. This dude would have 0 problems if he went with Laena Valeryon but this dude is fukking stupid.

Also, how the hell did Otto Hightower get his job back? Didn't you fire him my guy? He's supposed to your right hand and telling you shyt instead of doing shyt. Mans got you to marry his daughter when there was zero strategic advantage to doing it. The Hand position was already a privilege, he ain't need to do them no more favors. The queen and the hand being from the same family just seems like a recipe for fukkery. Then this goofy although he can't see the whole picture yet, knows this dude is not trustworthy based on the Rhaenyra brothel thing and fires him, then he comes back? Hell naw

I could keep going but damn near everything that happens on this show is because Viserys is a fukking idiot that was never tested for shyt in his lifetime that he didn't cause because he's a weak and ineffectual ruler and father. Wouldn't be no team green is this dummy was good at the one job he had. If only he died sooner. Then on his way out he tells Alicent the Song of Ice and Fire prophecy out of context for the first time. WOAT king :dead:

Can't even hope the brehs came out on top because they're all gone by GOT. Let it all burn down :mjcry:

You know what, I might be #chaosset :mjgrin:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Watched the whole thang over the last week brehs :wow:

I don't feel like claiming a set because I don't fukk with nobody lowkey. I don't like none of the Targs either in here or GOT. Self important, incestuous cacs on top because they got some nuke-tier weaponry, riding the coattails of one of them that bossed up back in the day (Aegon the Conqueror).

Viserys was an incompetent, weak ass ruler, didn't teach none of his kids shyt, let his scandalous daughter hide out on Dragonstone with her diabolical ass uncle instead of solidifying herself before her pops passed. How are you not even in Kings Landing when homeboy is looking like those re-deads in ocarina of time? :dahell: How does that coup even happen

Then this scaly decrepit b*stard has the nerve to start another family with his daughters best friend. Yeah all that shyt that came after was his fault. This fool raised up another queen and was busting nuts off in her left and right. Could have been the king of the whore houses but instead he's stacking problems upon problems for his daughter. If got himself a Strong thotty they would have came out with black hair and he would have been straight. This dude would have 0 problems if he went with Laena Valeryon but this dude is fukking stupid.

Also, how the hell did Otto Hightower get his job back? Didn't you fire him my guy? He's supposed to your right hand and telling you shyt instead of doing shyt. Mans got you to marry his daughter when there was zero strategic advantage to doing it. The Hand position was already a privilege, he ain't need to do them no more favors. The queen and the hand being from the same family just seems like a recipe for fukkery. Then this goofy although he can't see the whole picture yet, knows this dude is not trustworthy based on the Rhaenyra brothel thing and fires him, then he comes back? Hell naw

I could keep going but damn near everything that happens on this show is because Viserys is a fukking idiot that was never tested for shyt in his lifetime that he didn't cause because he's a weak and ineffectual ruler and father. Wouldn't be no team green is this dummy was good at the one job he had. If only he died sooner. Then on his way out he tells Alicent the Song of Ice and Fire prophecy out of context for the first time. WOAT king :dead:

Can't even hope the brehs came out on top because they're all gone by GOT. Let it all burn down :mjcry:

You know what, I might be #chaosset :mjgrin:
this man said his leporsy didn't get him out of the paint soon enough :russ:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Uh oh, I finally watched this shyt! I’m going back to read the shyt again, and after careful thought, and deliberation, I will come back, and decide the set to which I will declare my sword. In the past, I have always rode for the Baratheon Boyz, and have decimated many wastrels claiming cowardly sets in the name of War Hammer Bobby B, and then flown proudly the banner of Stannis Baratheon, the just, and rightful king of all of Westeros. I am war tested, and my allegiance will make a significant impact, be cautious!