Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Daps
Seems like all this “chemistry” between Rhae and Daemon was just his long game of becoming king. He killed his wife. He tarnished Rhae’s reputation so she would be undesirable for other suitors. He came up with the plan to get rid of Laenor. Then she wanted to give the Greens the benefit of the doubt, and he’s choking her out.

On the other hand, the other side has been playing dirty the entire time too. Otto sent a teen Alicent to the king’s room to comfort him.

Prolific

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Greens seem to be playing a more dirty game but both sides got skeletons in they closet. Blacks definitely gonna get some get back next season...

With that said...I'm staying out of this one. I'm Team Stark...

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sopranos had a really long break between Seasons. Take it as a good sign that it is not being rushed (Season 8 GOT)

there was a 2 year wait for S8 of game of thrones and a 2 year wait for S4 of westworld (also on HBO) so I don’t get this need to force equating having to wait with “good” television…there’s zero correlation for better or for worse

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
it's crazy seeing what the last 2 seasons of GOT and know 1/2 of the guys who helped write that (Benioff) also wrote 25th Hour (one of Spike's best movies)
Nah, that was another book adaptation, granted he wrote the book but still. He also wrote Wolverine Origins so :yeshrug:

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
there was a 2 year wait for S8 of game of thrones and a 2 year wait for S4 of westworld (also on HBO) so I don’t get this need to force equating having to wait with “good” television…there’s zero correlation for better or for worse
True. I’m guessing Westworld is not worth the watch?

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
@3Rivers Can you make it into a smilies?

Pin image

Just him
wSs5l94.png

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Seems like all this “chemistry” between Rhae and Daemon was just his long game of becoming king. He killed his wife. He tarnished Rhae’s reputation so she would be undesirable for other suitors. He came up with the plan to get rid of Laenor. Then she wanted to give the Greens the benefit of the doubt, and he’s choking her out.

On the other hand, the other side has been playing dirty the entire time too. Otto sent a teen Alicent to the king’s room to comfort him.
Nah he likes her, this just who he is. He's all passion, fire & blood, true targ through and through. He wants shyt his way, and he wants validation. That whole scene Daemon was more mad because it felt like he wasn't talking to Rhae, and more like his brother. He was right, she was on a Viserys tip. That they also had some secret together without him, thats the kinda shyt that really hurts him, that his brother couldn't share and confide in things with him. Some great targ secret too and you see he values valyrian history above pretty much everyone in the world rn save maybe Viserys.

Last edited:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
"There's a beast beneath the boards" was Helaena talking about Rhaenys and her dragon or was she talking about Aegon hiding beneath the floor in that church the twins found him in?