Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You know what, I might be #chaosset :mjgrin:
welcome to the squad

giphy.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Daps
Uh oh, I finally watched this shyt! I’m going back to read the shyt again, and after careful thought, and deliberation, I will come back, and decide the set to which I will declare my sword. In the past, I have always rode for the Baratheon Boyz, and have decimated many wastrels claiming cowardly sets in the name of War Hammer Bobby B, and then flown proudly the banner of Stannis Baratheon, the just, and rightful king of all of Westeros. I am war tested, and my allegiance will make a significant impact, be cautious!

Nicca the season is over. We are closed.

Declare your set next year :camby:

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:stopitslime:
They know what they're doing...

It used to be mainly the right wing going out of their way to find new fodder for the culture war.
Now "liberals" are doing the same thing for ad clicks, retweets and profit.
I don't give a fukk what she wants to call herself. Let her live her life in peace. I'm just annoyed by the media constantly trying to rile the people up with a new manufactured outrage.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Seems like all this “chemistry” between Rhae and Daemon was just his long game of becoming king. He killed his wife. He tarnished Rhae’s reputation so she would be undesirable for other suitors. He came up with the plan to get rid of Laenor. Then she wanted to give the Greens the benefit of the doubt, and he’s choking her out.

On the other hand, the other side has been playing dirty the entire time too. Otto sent a teen Alicent to the king’s room to comfort him.
Well, yea. He only wanted her because she’s in line for the throne. He would’ve been drawn to any daughter 🤷🏾‍♀️ That was essentially her appeal lol

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
That's a really shallow and I would even say false reading of their relationship. IF he was purely interested in her for the throne why was he out here showering her in affection and gifts BEFORE she was named heir? Hell at the time the entire realm and Viserys assumed he was about to have a son that would be named heir. Daemon had been interested in her (grooming :francis:) for awhile. So much so his whore was teasing him about fetching a silver haired girl for their bed.

The nikka wanted a bytch with Valyrian blood. He's a real Targaryen fr fr. Probably the only reason why he managed to stay with Leana for so long. She had targ blood and silver hair.

:mjlol:

Daps
That's a really shallow and I would even say false reading of their relationship. IF he was purely interested in her for the throne why was he out here showering her in affection and gifts BEFORE she was named heir? Hell at the time the entire realm and Viserys assumed he was about to have a son that would be named heir. Daemon had been interested in her (grooming :francis:) for awhile. So much so his whore was teasing him about fetching a silver haired girl for their bed.

The nikka wanted a bytch with Valyrian blood. He's a real Targaryen fr fr. Probably the only reason why he managed to stay with Leana for so long. She had targ blood and silver hair.

:mjlol:
He was probably going to kill the kid had he lived.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
They know what they're doing...

It used to be mainly the right wing going out of their way to find new fodder for the culture war.
Now "liberals" are doing the same thing for ad clicks, retweets and profit.
I don't give a fukk what she wants to call herself. Let her live her life in peace. I'm just annoyed by the media constantly trying to rile the people up with a new manufactured outrage.
Who are the liberals in this situation? GQ magazine?