Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
It's like having a tiger as a pet. It might listen to you and be obedient. But at the end of the day it's a damn tiger and training can't override animal instincts
What use is that Targaryen blood if you can't get your signature animals to act right
Didn't Dany tell us that a dragon is not a slave?:stopitslime:
Doggone dogset, ya'll can't help yourselves, I guess. Hits too close to home, I guess.
When I sic my pitbull on the next cat I'm going to shout "Dracarys!"

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
What use is that Targaryen blood if you can't get your signature animals to act right

When I sic my pitbull on the next cat I'm going to shout "Dracarys!"

They already have the advantage of even being able to tame them SOMEWHAT. But even think about how Aemond lost his eye.

Kids got heated, came to blows and a kid lost a peeper. Remember Aemond is only like 18 at this moment and Luke was only 14.

We talk about the dangers of 18 year olds with GUNS how you think they gon act riding around on a flying, sentient, nuclear weapon? Aemond's immaturity lead to the start of a civil war. A war which could have seen them in an advantageous position.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I knew that boy should have turned around as soon as he saw that big ass dragon in the background when he arrived to be a diplomat.

The whole cat and mouse game at the end with the dragons was equivalent to taking two uncontrollable pitbulls and having them barking at each other while the owners hold the chains until something goes wrong.

Daps
I did like rhaenys’ explanation of why she didn’t burn them as it’s not her war to wage

I called this last week and brehs told me I was crazy. But that makes all the sense in the world. She burns them and then what? It's her that's waging war against the current occupants of the throne and not Rhaenyra

Shout out to the real ones that didn't watch the 1.1x speed, slightly high pitched bootleg

NGL I was almost one of the fake ones until I heard that shyt. Gonna start this ep in like 20

Wait a minute, what? :laff:

@Khamsah you was passing out the Great Value version of the bootleg? :laff:

Wow. I've never heard of a bootleg being 1.1x speed:dead:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
09p0a14jqlv91.jpg

breh!!! :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I knew that boy should have turned around as soon as he saw that big ass dragon in the background when he arrived to be a diplomat.

The whole cat and mouse game at the end with the dragons was equivalent to taking two uncontrollable pitbulls and having them barking at each other while the owners hold the chains until something goes wrong.

I've seen this in real life and the end result is not far off from being exactly the same.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Yeah nah I'm sorry I never should have claimed a new set for HOTD, that's my mistake. I'm forever Stark set when it comes to any show involving Westeros. I can't get wit Team Rhae nomore even with Daemon on the set. They looking funny in the light. Emotional ass bytch pretending she got restraint when Otto was there but in reality she was just p*ssy. Son got gunned up n clapped quick so now she ready to ride cuz of feelings fukk outta here I hope everybody die by season 5 including c00n Corlys fukk em all

EDIT: just realized this makes me chaos set :ohhh:

So chaos it shall be :demonic:

Last edited: