Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn RIP

I’m dipping as soon as I see that gigantic dragon parked out front of storms end. Hell no.

That was my thought. I'm alone, I have a pipsqueak dragon, and the op with a much bigger one is already at the spot. Mission fail, I'm out.

nwld.gif

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Soooooo.......they both lost control of they dragons. They don't have a manual or dragon riding classes? They don't have dragon obedient school? They couldn't watch them How to train your dragon movies?
It's like having a tiger as a pet. It might listen to you and be obedient. But at the end of the day it's a damn tiger and training can't override animal instincts

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Soooooo.......they both lost control of they dragons. They don't have a manual or dragon riding classes? They don't have dragon obedient school? They couldn't watch them How to train your dragon movies?

Didn't Dany tell us that a dragon is not a slave?:stopitslime:
Doggone dogset, ya'll can't help yourselves, I guess. Hits too close to home, I guess.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Lucerys and Arrax died from Aemond and Vhagar’s actions.

Yet the most important thing I took from their death is that Aemond wished harm, not death on Luke and it only happened because he couldn’t handle his dragon.

Their death is not a flex, but an exposal of his weakness
DemandingHandmadeGlowworm-size_restricted.gif

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Dragons are a metaphor for nukes but imagine if your dog was a nuke
Then it sees another Dog and gets into a fight

These humans can't really completely control the dragons because their instincts kick in
So now you got 17 flying uncontrollable nukes waging war

No wonder westeros is so bleak

100% shyts about to get ABSURD. But I'll say I didn't think dude from the Last Kingdom had this kind of range but Aemond is great.

He's so fukking unlikeable and yet when he's on camera you can't help but get excited for the fukkery he brings. But we need 2 years just for the CGI work needed to make this shyt look good. HBO byke :wow:

Now on the story tip...not only is this war, but Aemond about to have Jace on his ASS. That boy ready for action.