Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
to be fair I watched a clear 1080 stream on the same television…but seeing it in 4k is a magnificent difference…I’m seeing every crevice and line in these actors’ faces…it does make a difference…case in point aemond’s complete and utter surprise at what he did hit harder…as did the anger in rhae’s face when she finds out what happens

yea I pirate shyt too so I know where to find the good streams but I don't think people realize how this streaming era is taking away from fully enjoying what you're seeing. You miss too many details watching what was made for a big screen on a phone.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aemond took Vhagar out for lawlz and now caused a damn war

source.gif

A medieval nuclear war.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yea I pirate shyt too so I know where to find the good streams but I don't think people realize how this streaming era is taking away from fully enjoying what you're seeing. You miss too many details watching what was made for a big screen on a phone.

but I watched it on my OLED so the phone thing doesn’t resonate with me…that’s irrelevant…it’s just that 4k on an OLED vs 1080 on the same screen is a world of difference…I always knew that to be the case but seeing this episode almost back-to-back reinforces for me how different the viewing experience is

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's weird to think the budget for this is less than the LOTR show...

the CGI weirdly looks more "realistic" idk if they use more practical effects or what... but i prefer the look of this show. LOTR had some cool shyt, but in general it felt like fake clear CGI at certain points.

dragons look soooo much better in this show than the ones in GOT did too.