Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No.

Barristan Selmy
Robert Baratheon
Aemon the Dragonknight
Cregan Stark, The Old Man of the north(don't Google him because you'll be spoiled)
Arthur Dayne
Daemon Blackfyre
Gwayne Corbray
Roddy the Ruin(don't Google him cuz you'll be spoiled!)
Jaime Lannister
Sandoq the Shadow

He's good but he's not that good
So basically Daemon top 3 alive right now in HoTD.... :wow:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
In no particular order

Jaime Lannister
The Hound
The Mountain
Oberyn Martell
Eddard 'Ned' Stark
Arthur Dayne
Robert Baratheon
Brienne of Tarth
Khal Drogo
Grey Worm
Jon Snow

Thats just what we seen on screen too... gotta let him breathe a bit before I hall of fame him but Im a Stan unless he does some outrageously grimey shyt :manny:
Ned really doesn't belong on that list. He was never a supremely renowned swordsman in the books.

There was a cat called The Smiling knight who was though. Basically a charismatic fearless psychopath who was a bandit. Jamie crossed blades with him briefly when he was a young kingsguard member, but Arthur dayne stepped in and took him out. They stalemated until his sword broke and Arthur let him get another one and they kept on going. Jamie refers to him as his generation's version of the mountain.

Edit:

There's this series called the first law trilogy that have some pretty dope fighters as well. There's one particular dude named Logen ninefingers that I would love to see go against some of the top guys in Game of thrones. He would slaughter them all I feel.

Really wish a network like HBO would pick up the series and make it into a show. It's up there with Game of Thrones in my opinion. Highly suggest y'all check out the audio books. They're excellent.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Just love the fact all of this could have been avoided if the Targs had more than 5 names in rotation.

Too many damn Aegons. Need a Chef Raekwon slipped in there or something so atleast Alicent would have known who Viserys was really referring too. Not this elder/younger crap. :pachaha:

When Aegon was in the carriage with Alicent, the way he was questioning her about hating him/backing him as King suddenly, I was expecting him to say "you sure Dad wasn't talking about my nephew/cousin toddler Aegon??" Looking forward to the Dragon Rumble though :blessed:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Nah.

Ryam Redwynne, the kingsguard who took off his cloak on Sunday would piece him.
Roddy the Ruin Dustin would chop him to bits.
Cregan Stark would peel him like a flaky biscuit.

He's good, damn good but he's not That Guy. His advantage that would carry him is the quality of his sword atm.
Thought his name was Herold Westerling?

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
In no particular order

Jaime Lannister
The Hound
The Mountain
Oberyn Martell
Eddard 'Ned' Stark
Arthur Dayne
Robert Baratheon
Brienne of Tarth
Khal Drogo
Grey Worm
Jon Snow

Thats just what we seen on screen too... gotta let him breathe a bit before I hall of fame him but Im a Stan unless he does some outrageously grimey shyt :manny:

shyt from what I read Arthur Dayne legit could be the GOAT. Even Jaime said he was stronger than him. :jbhmm:
Def Sir Arthur Dayne/Sword of the Morning has got to be up there. I remember our ranking after the Tower of Joy scene :ohlawd:

Breh was making light work of Ned the GAWD and his gang. :wow:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Thought his name was Herold Westerling?
Ohhhhh, the show changed that then.

Ryam in canon was the old kingsguard commander from Jaehaerys/Viserys day. They made him a Westerling?
That works too but idk how he'd do against Daemon though.

Ryam was a legendary knight, as in Robb/Jon play fighting as him vs the Dragonknight as kids.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Def Sir Arthur Dayne/Sword of the Morning has got to be up there. I remember our ranking after the Tower of Joy scene :ohlawd:

Breh was making light work of Ned the GAWD and his gang. :wow:
A terrible scene imo, dual wielding what's supposed to be one blade.

If Dawn fell down a well, and Dayne had a regular castle forged sword I'd take prime Robert Baratheon over him any day.

And you've gotta remember, Jaime HATES Robert on a personal level so I doubt he'd give him the credit of acknowledging that in his prime Robert would wash him.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side

Ryam in canon was the old kingsguard commander from Jaehaerys/Viserys day. They made him a Westerling?

Ryam was a legendary knight, as in Robb/Jon play fighting as him vs the Dragonknight as kids.
Yea i just looked at imdb during the show cause i seen that actor in alot of things. Its been like 4 years since i read it so im kinda glad i don’t remember alot of the story.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

Ryam was LC in episode 1. You can see him behind Viserys in this small council scene.

He died between episodes 1 and 2. This is why there was an opening in episode 2, allowing Rhaenyra to choose Criston Cole to replace him on the KG. Harold Westerling then took over as Lord Commander (a role he canonically had in the books too).

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Ryam was LC in episode 1. You can see him behind Viserys in this small council scene.

He died between episodes 1 and 2. This is why there was an opening in episode 2, allowing Rhaenyra to choose Criston Cole to replace him on the KG. Harold Westerling then took over as Lord Commander (a role he canonically had in the books too).

Appreciate the reminder.

But yeah that guy right there would carve Daemon I to Draco bits

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Nah.

Ryam Redwynne, the kingsguard who took off his cloak on Sunday would piece him.
Redacted
Redacted
He's good, damn good but he's not That Guy. His advantage that would carry him is the quality of his sword atm.

my man you on thin ice right now explaining some of this shyt in here, these are borderline spoilers if not out right spoilers. Now we know redacted gets busy when its action time etc and we aint know all that before cause hes never fought so far in this series . Take this book shyt else where

:camby:

Last edited: