Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
In no particular order

Jaime Lannister
The Hound
The Mountain
Oberyn Martell
Eddard 'Ned' Stark
Arthur Dayne
Robert Baratheon
Brienne of Tarth
Khal Drogo
Grey Worm
Jon Snow

Thats just what we seen on screen too... gotta let him breathe a bit before I hall of fame him but Im a Stan unless he does some outrageously grimey shyt :manny:
No Arya Stark? :why:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Man gotta be a top 10 combatant in the whole series no?
No.

Barristan Selmy
Robert Baratheon
Aemon the Dragonknight
Cregan Stark, The Old Man of the north(don't Google him because you'll be spoiled)
Arthur Dayne
Daemon Blackfyre
Gwayne Corbray
Roddy the Ruin(don't Google him cuz you'll be spoiled!)
Jaime Lannister
Sandoq the Shadow

He's good but he's not that good

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
No.

Barristan Selmy
Robert Baratheon
Aemon the Dragonknight
Cregan Stark, The Old Man of the north(don't Google him because you'll be spoiled)
Arthur Dayne
Daemon Blackfyre
Gwayne Corbray
Roddy the Ruin(don't Google him cuz you'll be spoiled!)
Jaime Lannister
Sandoq the Shadow

He's good but he's not that good
who would you say is the top dog of all of them :ohhh:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
who would you say is the top dog of all of them :ohhh:
You ask the fandom, it'll be Arthur Dayne/Jaime Lannister/Barristan Selmy/Daemon Blackfyre/Aemon the Dragonknight.

Commonality? They're all sword wielders and swords get +++ points in fantasy lore.

In reality?

Robert Baratheon. He was viciously skilled with all types of weapons(during the rebellion, King Aerys made Jon Connington his Hand because he had a very martial reputation. Robert, wounded after losing the only battle he ever lost in his life was hiding in a brothel when Jon Connington surrounded the town he was in with an army. Robert came out of the brothel with a sword in hand and beat Jon Connington half to death, after killing Myles Mooton, a famous knight and five others. He did that while wounded, and with his secondary weapon.)

Outside of Barristan Selmy, nobody has a kill list like Robert Baratheon.

He's famously associated with his hammer, and the nature of battle means a swordsman has to attack key spots if someone is heavily armored but a warhammer?

They just need one good hit and bones are broken and organs pulped.

He's 6⁶, probably close to three hundred and just a legendary warrior.

Plus, the tragedy of Robert Baratheon requires him to be the literal best warrior ever, to make his downfall that much more profound.

Jaime/Daemon/whoever except maybe Dayne(cuz his sword is magic) I'd put all my money on prime Robert Baratheon.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
You ask the fandom, it'll be Arthur Dayne/Jaime Lannister/Barristan Selmy/Daemon Blackfyre/Aemon the Dragonknight.

Commonality? They're all sword wielders and swords get +++ points in fantasy lore.

In reality?

Robert Baratheon. He was viciously skilled with all types of weapons(during the rebellion, King Aerys made Jon Connington his Hand because he had a very martial reputation. Robert, wounded after losing the only battle he ever lost in his life was hiding in a brothel when Jon Connington surrounded the town he was in with an army. Robert came out of the brothel with a sword in hand and beat Jon Connington half to death, after killing Myles Mooton, a famous knight and five others. He did that while wounded, and with his secondary weapon.)

Outside of Barristan Selmy, nobody has a kill list like Robert Baratheon.

He's famously associated with his hammer, and the nature of battle means a swordsman has to attack key spots if someone is heavily armored but a warhammer?

They just need one good hit and bones are broken and organs pulped.

He's 6⁶, probably close to three hundred and just a legendary warrior.

Plus, the tragedy of Robert Baratheon requires him to be the literal best warrior ever, to make his downfall that much more profound.

Jaime/Daemon/whoever except maybe Dayne(cuz his sword is magic) I'd put all my money on prime Robert Baratheon.
Now that is what I wonder because Selmy had a rep and GRRM says Dayne would beat him easily:ohhh:
But Robert is a good candidate. That hammer you speak of he carried with one hand and Ned couldn't with 2 hands:sadcam:
I think like you said almost murked the hand while taking on all those guys............... The sword isn't even his primary weapon. That's skill
He's probably closer to the size of the actor who played the mountain if we think about it.

Past prime robert ragdolled Jaime like a joke :pachaha:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Helaena said to her nanny at the beginning of the episode "people often crave what is not theirs" she said this right before Alicent walked in to tell her about Viserys dying. Helaena the autistic mystic might just be the most well adjusted character on team green. I hope nothing happens to her.

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
Overall good episode and season sucks to see the season end as things were finally set in place.

I'm not sure what to think of this series. On one hand it humanizes these characters well and does a lot with people otherwise left as one note in the books. I think they did a great job casting once again.

On the other hand the showrunners feel mad out of touch with their approach to this show. The political fukkery makes this interesting but it's as if they have a checklist include a dragon, a sex scene and a murder in an episode no matter how sloppily handled. So much screentime was wasted on this kinda shyt especially earlier in the season like Rhanerya and Daemon's dragon encounter. This last episode was the ultimate example.

Rhaneys was stuck in a crowd, dressed in only a nightgown forced to watch the coronation with all the other common folk. Then her fukkin dragon appears from nowhere with her suddenly changed in armor and hundreds of common folks get killed so Rhaneys can have some inconsequential staredown and leave.

How did she get there? How can the dragon hear her call? How did she change clothes? A dumb plothole that will never be explained outside of "we wanted to give rhaneys a cool scene" who gives a fukk about that captain picard lookin ass bytch?? The scene was perfect and foreboding as is, this was a D&D style "subverting expectations" type of move which is a bad omen for the show long term.

Still its entertaining at least so im in for the next season. 7/10
It really weirded me out how people were cheering her murdering ton's of innocent's to just pump fake and take a ride on her dragon.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Helaena said to her nanny at the beginning of the episode "people often crave what is not theirs" she said this right before Alicent walked in to tell her about Viserys dying. Helaena the autistic mystic might just be the most well adjusted character on team green. I hope nothing happens to her.
Yeah, she just wants to predict the future and play with her bugs.:mjcry:
Helaena is the only green worth a damn. It would be cool if she survives, but by the end of the series the rest of the greens need to be dragon food :demonic:

Rhapscallion Démone

Supporter
Daps
Yeah, she just wants to predict the future and play with her bugs.:mjcry:
Helaena is the only green worth a damn. It would be cool if she survives, but by the end of the series the rest of the greens need to be dragon food :demonic:
It's a damn shame how things went from zero to one hundred

Pin image

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
definitely on her bran shyt, maybe even more advanced since she verbally can speak on shyt even if its vague where bran was just a useless weak ass bytch

I said many pages ago, take whatever she say serious, she slow, but she got a gift :ufdup:

Rhapscallion Démone

Supporter
Daps
definitely on her bran shyt, maybe even more advanced since she verbally can speak on shyt even if its vague where bran was just a useless weak ass bytch

I said many pages ago, take whatever she say serious, she slow, but she got a gift :ufdup:
I think this is the first thread where I've seen so many people dislike Bran. What did he do?