Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

im not you

All Star
Daps
seems like team green has players who are more vicious and down to ride so i give them the edge for now. and they got vhagar

only one on team black matching their energy is daemon. the strong boys looking kinda p*ssy. daemon needs to get them on his workout plan asap and start putting them on game because rhae has no idea what shes doing

will be interesting to see who the big houses will side with

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
That's a good take. It would bring up the question of who she was talking to though, Aemond or Jace. If Corlys survives and is one to fear, I would assume he sides with his wife and Jace. Maybe Corlys about to put in work against those greens :patrice:

The real contemporary equivalent would be a US company that has business overseas in Saudi Arabia. The CEO's son is gay, but in order to not offend the clientele he marries a woman to hide that fact, and has 3 adopted children with her. The CEO's son loves the children as if they were his own and the CEO doesn't mind either, but they both feel the need to hide it from the homophobic and mysoginistic Saudi's to not disrupt business.
The oldest adopted child is being primed to take over the company. The CEO's new young new bimbo wife has been making shytty comments about the son being gay and how they're not the CEO's real children, when he has already accepted them as his own, and she's not even a part of that side of the family to be speaking on shyt like that. CEO tells her mind her business and don't fall asleep to early tonight. Instead the bytch keeps plotting to push out the adopted kids out from the company she isn't even a part of so she could put her own rapist weirdo son on the throne, despite the CEO's wishes.

Tell it like that, the young bimbo Alicent sure sounds like a piece of shyt, and Rhae and Laenor look like an unconventional, but loving family. :yeshrug:
You’re conflating two storylines tho. Even if Rhae’s kids were legitimate, Alicent would still feel like her son has claim to the throne as he’s the first born son of Visery’s. In your scenario, the CEO also had a daughter who’s children share his same DNA but because they don’t have the CEO’s last name, he’d rather the adopted kids take over the company.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

:jbhmm: A REAL DAD PLACES HIS
WHORE DAUGHTER AND HER b*stardS
ABOVE HIS 3 OTHER CHILDREN?

THIS THE TYPE OF
FAVORITISM YOU APPROVE OF?
:devil:
:evil:

Ay, his first born came to his bedside and pleaded for his help, and he made it happen, despite all the pain he was experiencing. YES, he’s a great dad.

Plenty of people have fukk-ups for kids and show up for them. He is one. He didn’t abandon her when she needed him. Good on him!

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
So they just made them black for fun? Or do you think it was to further point out how little they resembled the Velaryons?
giphy.gif

black people criticized how little representation we have in fantasy and really lost it with missandei being killed, HBO/GRRM/Showrunners made sure to not do that again and to put more noble, main actors of color on the show. velaryons are the only family they could swap in black actors for as we know Westeros doesn’t have native blacks, and especially not nobility.

not sure what point they’d be proving on looks with a 1/4 black baby word to Blake griffin and sage steele’s kids

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
I don't have a problem with adoption, but I'd definitely have a problem with an adopted child usurping my own place or my children's place in a family run and owned business.

I saw a story on tiktok about a girl engaged to a guy from a wealthy family.

She was at a dinner with his folks and they were pushing him to take a position in the family business and he declined, even though it was 200k annual and was super easy, minimal input necessary.

Later on, she floated it to him privately on her behalf and he came back to her and said, they said it's for family members only.

And they have every right to be that way cuz some ish is just for family.

And eat my shorts with that bs about abusing an adopted child off of me taking the world that they live in and understanding why characters feel the way they do.

And suck all seven inches of my dikk too.

That ish isn't adoption but cuckolding. Adoption is a legal, officiated process.
Except in this scenario no one is being usurped, because it wasn't the brothers place regardless. Corlys runs shyt and he loves those b*stards:yeshrug:
Vaemond is the usurper here.

You guys keep talking like she was fukking around on Laenor behind his back, and did him dirty. That's not what happened. They had an agreement and everyone involved was cool with it. There's no shame in being a father to someone else's kids as longs as everyone is in the know. The world needs stepdads. I don't know why you're out here describing your dikk to another man though :childplease::dame:
You’re conflating two storylines tho. Even if Rhae’s kids were legitimate, Alicent would still feel like her son has claim to the throne as he’s the first born son of Visery’s. In your scenario, the CEO also had a daughter who’s children share his same DNA but because they don’t have the CEO’s last name, he’d rather the adopted kids take over the company.
You're right, I mixed them up. In this scenario the CEO still chose the other child over his new kids, doesn't matter what anyone else wants. Vizzy made everyone pledge fealty to his heir already. If the pops wants his adopted grandkid to take over his company, no one can tell him shyt.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So the race swapped black characters were just another okie doke?

Had you thinking they would be real players with the cac families/houses and instead they get wiped out like side characters.

Hollywood aint shyt :mjlol:

The King was the best character, best actor and the only likeable character. His absence will could hurt the show going forward.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So the race swapped black characters were just another okie doke?

Had you thinking they would be real players with the cac families/houses and instead they get wiped out like side characters.

Hollywood aint shyt :mjlol:

The King was the best character, best actor and the only likeable character. His absence will could hurt the show going forward.

Keep watching.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Did the OG GoT ever clarify why dragons stopped being born? I wonder if the eggs that Daemon scavenged are the last of em, which will eventually be Dany’s.

Everytime I see Viserys on screen, I hear Heath Ledger saying “he’s a leper” :pachaha:.. even tho I don’t fukk with Rhaenyra’s sloppiness, gotta respect Viserys holding it down for his daughter and lineage. Gotta be one of the goat GoT intros and it came from a damn near cripple.:wow:

I forgot that the “doom” of Valeriya has already happened, smh thought we were gonna get to see that in this series. They ain’t have let the brehlaryion pop all that shyt only to literally chop him down:martin:

Alicent’a dress in the beginning, seemed like Dany’s dress when the writers had her go crazy.

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Did the OG GoT ever clarify why dragons stopped being born? I wonder if the eggs that Daemon scavenged are the last of em, which will eventually be Dany’s.

Everytime I see Viserys on screen, I hear Heath Ledger saying “he’s a leper” :pachaha:.. even tho I don’t fukk with Rhaenyra’s sloppiness, gotta respect Viserys holding it down for his daughter and lineage. Gotta be one of the goat GoT intros and it came from a damn near cripple.:wow:

I forgot that the “doom” of Valeriya has already happened, smh thought we were gonna get to see that in this series. They ain’t have let the brehlaryion pop all that shyt only to literally chop him down:martin:

Alicent’a dress in the beginning, seemed like Dany’s dress when the writers had her go crazy.
I think those are them just because there was 3.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
People applying 2022 race concepts to an ancient world being militant :mjlol:

You just saw a solitary black man call out a cac whore for being a whore in a room full of cacs and then subsequently get beheaded with none of the cacs saying a damn thing or showing a shred of empathy :mjpls:

Sounds very cacish to me:mjpls:

You could have plugged that scene into any modern show about dishonorable cacs and it plays out the same way:mjpls:

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Ned & Cat Stark, out of the main families, the only ones to raise some honorable kids (outside of Sansa)

The rest of these jits either borderline school shooters, rapists, practicing incest, or some other wild shyt. :scust:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
You just saw a solitary black man call out a cac whore for being a whore in a room full of cacs and then subsequently get beheaded with none of the cacs saying a damn thing or showing a shred of empathy :mjpls:

Sounds very cacish to me:mjpls:

You could have plugged that scene into any modern show about dishonorable cacs and it plays out the same way:mjpls:
:camby: