Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
All of this shyt could’ve been avoided if Laenor just impregnated Rhaenyra. They talked about it last episode that he tried his hardest but just couldn’t do it. Really? The grandmaester couldnt have given you milk of the of no-floppy and have you drink it and you pump inside Rhaenyra? They couldn’t have put Qarl in the room to get things started and then Rhaenyra slides in for the finish?
:dame:

:comeon:

Yeah :francis:

All she had to do is sip that tea everytime she laid w Strong. It doesn't even look like a maester had to whip it up....I think they had the ingredients down at the market.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah :francis:

All she had to do is sip that tea everytime she laid w Strong. It doesn't even look like a maester had to whip it up....I think they had the ingredients down at the market.

Unfortunately, the tea is hazardous if you take it on a consistent basis. It’s meant to be used sparingly.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Helaena said "Beware the beasts below the wood" or something like that.

What do y'all think she meant?

I was thinking about this too. Could be the Starks because they still worship the old gods at the weirwood trees. But I didn't read Fire & Blood so I wouldn't know.

But i think the actual quote was "...beneath the BOARDS". Which could mean floorboards or the planks of a ship. Either way the only thing that does that is a rat. So perhaps it was an allusion to the girl snitching on the happenings in the castle. Or perhaps someone from the Greens switches sides. IDK.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Man, I love the fact they incorporated the song of ice and fire/prince who was promised prophecy to this storyline. OG game of thrones dropped the ball with that one

We were first supposed to see this in s2 of game of thrones when Daenarys visits the House of the Undying. She sees a vision of her brother Rhaegar holding a baby next to a woman on a bed. He names the baby Aegon "What better name for a king?". The woman ask "will you write a song for him" and he replies "He has a song. He is the prince that was promised and his is the song of ice and fire"

We all eventually find out that baby is jon. Half Stark (ice) and Half Targ (fire) and that his real name is Aegon Targaryen.

It just makes me so pissed the way D n D fukked it all up. The END of game of thrones should be Aegon (jon) killing the night king and marrying Daenarys so they can continue the Targaryen line. The OG show basically killed off the targs by killing Dany and jon going north of the Wall to be a wildling :snoop:. I have no idea how GRRM plans on ending it in the books but I know it won't be him eliminating the targs forever

We got all this history of the targs for a reason, dragons are reborn into this world for a reason. That prophecy that been passed down for 300 years was for a reason :damn:

:pacspit: fukk D & D

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody else think the two Targaryen brothers older actors looks don't fit and should be reversed? The younger brother looks like the older brother now and the older brother looks like the younger one. Kind of throws you off.

Yeah, Aegon still looks like a teenager while Aemond looks twenty, and the b*stards still look like teenagers. Before the time skip kid Aemond and kids the b*stards look the same age.