Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Yeah this is why I team green because they are being way too in your face that the greens are the bad guys cause showing that one of the main member is a rapist is a sure fire way do that. hell your seeing it now in this thread.
Aegon don’t want to be king. He just wants the easy lifestyle.

Y’all caping for a religiously misguided Queen and her manipulative father.

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
@RickyGQ I think she may still feel spiteful towards him. I don't know if you saw the preview but I think it may be related to that.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
She works for herself. Otto pays her for intel. But I don't think Otto knows she has one of her spies working as Alicent's handmaiden.
Ok so we were wrong to think Daemon purposefully let the kid see them at the brothel so word could get back to the king?

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Ok so we were wrong to think Daemon purposefully let the kid see them at the brothel so word could get back to the king?
No he knew word would get back one way or the other because they were so public about it. Remember in the very first episode someone reported to Otto that Daemon made the heir for a day joke, so Daemon knows spies are all around.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
You're over thinking it. Daemon wasn't targeting a specific person to see him that night, he wanted everyone to see, and it worked. He had the whole realm talking about it.