Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Aemond looks like such a scumbag. I can't wait to see what fukkery he brings :russ:

Aemond ate that shyt. Than pushed Jace down like he was a little ass boy :russ:
Aemond stole the show for me tonight, his heel turn is complete after taking his dragon last week. His actor made the most of his scenes and I’m fully on board.
Damn, is this season only 8 episodes?
There’s 10 episodes this season thankfully. I’m sick of this weird trend where some shows are making fewer than 10 episodes per season now.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Great ep. Only thing I didn’t like was the Aegon mixup. There’s this weird thing in the show where on one hand they like casting characters as morally gray while simultaneously attempting to make them likable or good. We don’t need a justification for Alicent preferring her child to be the heir. Otto already gave her justification enough: if Rhae takes over the lives of her children would be in danger. Do we as viewers believe Rhae would have them killed? No. But it makes sense for Alicent to fear it and that’s all the justification you need.

Viserys was a great character from beginning to end. Not the best king but did his best to strengthen his family.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This is all on Rhaenyra and Laenor for not having legit kids. You can't do the b*stard thing in this universe.

NO ITS ON VISCERYS
FOR BREAKING LAW & TRADITION
BY KEEPING RHAE AS HEIR
AFTER HE HAD A SON...

IM GLAD THE BREAUGH SAID
WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING FOR WEEKS.
Daemon been to war.

This little one-eyed pretender going to get stepped on if he pushes too far.

CRISTON COLE GAVE DAEMON
THE BEATS...

TELL ME WHO HAS TRAINED
AEMOND HIS ENTIRE LIFE?

:devil:
:evil:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Doesn’t fit her character tho. She’s said many times she doesn’t give af about the throne. Plus these grandchildren ain’t even her blood. And remember she believes Rhaenyra killed her son and disrespectfully married Daemon right after. She despises them so her decision makes no sense.

I’m only going off of how the show is choosing to characterize her.
She cares about her true grandchildren. She respects Corly’s wish and ensures her true blood grandchildren are at their ancestral home.

Doing it through gritted teeth is basically her whole deal since she let Laena try and court Viserys. “She wouldn’t have to bed her until she was 14” is her mom speaking plainly to a 12 year old.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Great ep. Only thing I didn’t like was the Aegon mixup. There’s this weird thing in the show where on one hand they like casting characters as morally gray while simultaneously attempting to make them likable or good. We don’t need a justification for Alicent preferring her child to be the heir. Otto already gave her justification enough: if Rhae takes over the lives of her children would be in danger. Do we as viewers believe Rhae would have them killed? No. But it makes sense for Alicent to fear it and that’s all the justification you need.

Viserys was a great character from beginning to end. Not the best king but did his best to strengthen his family.
Agreed 100%. Just made me frustrated more than anything.

And on a similar note, anything else about the 'secret prophecy' and the dagger could have been skipped as well. I don't even understand why it has to be a secret.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

It makes sense for where Alicent is in her life now. She’s all about her faith.

Assuming stuff is about to get real ugly. If she lost it over a kid losing an eye, she is going to have to stay strong to actually stop Rhaenyra.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
You wanna talk shyt? I'll dance with your sister bytch! :damn:

That's your aunt breh!
full

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You comparing a tournament fight to a three year war?

Experience isn’t passed on simply by words. Cole’s lessons don’t equate to crap

A 3 YR WAR THAT CONSISTED
OF DAEMON FLYING OVER CAVES
WITH HIS DRAGON FOR 99% OF IT.

:devil:
:evil:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Doesn’t fit her character tho. She’s said many times she doesn’t give af about the throne. Plus these grandchildren ain’t even her blood. And remember she believes Rhaenyra killed her son and disrespectfully married Daemon right after. She despises them so her decision makes no sense.

I’m only going off of how the show is choosing to characterize her.
She’s following her lord husbands wishes by not pushing to disinherit Luke but is also attempting to keep the Velayron bloodline in the house by having Luke marry Rhaena. Unlike the folks at Dragonstone and KL, she she is actually being a good steward/regent that is doing what is best for the house she married into, and is a good compromise to prevent a succession crisis from spiraling.