Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Daps
Yeah I know about the incest, I just figure at some point a recessive gene or the occasional mix up would kick in. But I think they're doing this on screen to emphasize the bloodline, in the books not all of them are, for example I don't think Rhaenys has silver hair in the book.

Don't you know that light is recessive and dark is dominant, friend? :mjpls:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Goddamn I hate Alicent. Like you’re just a a chick pimped out by your bytch made daddy and you think you run something. I could halfway understand it if the king was young, healthy and wasn’t damn near dead and the daughter you’re beefing with isnt his heir. Like how do you treat her like that when the king could die on the shytter at any minute and then Rhaenyra is outside the door like
tiffany-pollard-knife.gif
It’s all dumb as well considering that she betrayed Rhaenyra first anyway. She was fukkin wit her pops behind her back. bytch is a goof. Also. Don’t know if this been mentioned or not but does anyone else feel the actress who played the younger version of Rhaenyra is the better actress and played the role better?

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Can the HBOMax, 5 mins ahead crew chill tonight?

I didn’t realize it came on 5 minutes earlier but I’ll start at 8:55 just for spite…now y’all want to control what time nikkas can start watching the show?

Is it REALLY coming on 5 min early?
Or, is it just that HBOMax allows you to "Skip" the recaps and theme music, and jump ahead of live viewers that way ?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
It’s all dumb as well considering that she betrayed Rhaenyra first anyway. She was fukkin wit her pops behind her back. bytch is a goof. Also. Don’t know if this been mentioned or not but does anyone else feel the actress who played the younger version of Rhaenyra is the better actress and played the role better?
MY WHOOOOOOLE POINT!!!!

Bytch was foul from the jump! Her dad is living through her. That’s not Rhaenyra’s problem! She’s living like the princess Viserys raised her to be. It ain’t her fault Alicent’s dad has to scheme to put his family in the position she was born in.

Again, I feel Rhae because the men in my family gave me the same freedom and protection. Alicent should be mad at her father.

On her back for a man 3x her age 😩😩😩

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is it REALLY coming on 5 min early?
Or, is it just that HBOMax allows you to "Skip" the recaps and theme music, and jump ahead of live viewers that way ?

some say that was the case last week…I’ll probably wait til 9 cuz I got caught up with this math hoffa interview