Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Theyre one of old Valyrias largest and strongest families, 2nd most powerful its really not a stretch they would have dragons even if Targset are the main dragon users. Thats egregious as fukk from Aemonds part but if the dragon chooses you theres nothing you can do...
He's ignoring that their matriarch is one of Jaeherys's grandchildren and thanks to Daemon more Targaryen than Velaryon.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Aemond had every right. How does a Velaryon have claim on any dragon?

YOUVE BEEN ON POINT
BUT THOSE GIRLS ARE TARGS...

THEIR MOTHER IS HALF TARG
AND THEIR FATHER IS FULL TARG...
PLUS THEY BARE THE TARG NAME.

THEYRE ACTUALLY MORE
TARG THAN ALICENTS KIDS
AND RHAES b*stardS.
:devil:
:evil:

GabForever

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He's ignoring that their matriarch is one of Jaeherys's grandchildren and thanks to Daemon more Targaryen than Velaryon.
youre ignoring the part where dragons are not inherited. a dragon with no owner can be taken by anyone. The previous rider was Baelon Targaryen.

Why did she steal their dragon:troll:

GabForever

Banned
Supporter
Daps

YOUVE BEEN ON POINT
BUT THOSE GIRLS ARE TARGS...

THEIR MOTHER IS HALF TARG
AND THEIR FATHER IS FULL TARG...
PLUS THEY BARE THE TARG NAME.

THEYRE ACTUALLY MORE
TARG THAN ALICENTS KIDS
AND RHAES b*stardS.
:devil:
:evil:

I dont really have a problem with their blood, its the idea that those kids "inherited" Vhagar and it was "stolen" from them that makes me go :russ:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
youre ignoring the part where dragons are not inherited. a dragon with no owner can be taken by anyone. The previous rider was Baelon Targaryen.

Why did she steal their dragon:troll:

If they aren't inherited why are you harping about the girls being Velaryons, which they technically are not? :mjgrin:

More emotional babble :mjgrin:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nikkas debating the legality of taking a dragon
Sensitive niqqa brought it back when nobody was talking about it anymore. I've already said "technically" it's "up for grabs" but in that world in real time Aemond deserved what he got in losing his eye. You snuck behind your clan's back to take a 400 year old dragon at 10 cause you couldn't deal with the process your brother and cousins went through.

Now the back and forth won't end till I end it or a mod does.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sensitive niqqa brought it back when nobody was talking about it anymore. I've already said "technically" it's "up for grabs" but in that real Aemond deserved what he got in losing his eye.

Now it won't end till I end it or a mod does.

I don’t even know who started it, who’s involved or who exactly said what at this point…I just know cats been arguing since last night:pachaha:

GabForever

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If they aren't inherited why are you harping about the girls being Velaryons, which they technically are not? :mjgrin:

More emotional babble :mjgrin:

Stay on topic.

Were arguing if he "stole" a dragon

Emotional ass logic from you

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing about this show that's a head scratcher for me is the fact that Daemon's character has shown no signs of aging even with all these time skips :skip:

You expect me to believe that a white man born from incest is going to age gracefully?

:mjlol:
:stopitslime:

He's a Time Lord, breh. :troll:

nikkas debating the legality of taking a dragon

Brehs out here on some "If you examine the ancient bylaws, and observe the old precedent instead of acting on your passions," shyt. :mjlol:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I hate everyone on this damn show. Nobody is like able. Hopefully the dragons burn them all.

Lightsking homo cuck is a terrible character.