Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was an OK first episode. I think people are overrating it.

The lack of characters are disappointing.

And I would have expected more high profile names after the success of the original GOAT which had the likes of Sean Bean and Lena Headey

I was particulary annoyed with there being no cliffhanger at the end. The first episode of the original series ended with Jamie pushing Bran down the tower. "The things I do for love " anyone? Now that's a fukin cliffhanger

I'm not telling anybody not to watch this but lower your expectations.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
#targset ain't the villain. Starkset is. Y'all the ones who got mad cause ya pawg wanted to get with a real nikka Rhaegar, and started a war and took down a 300 year dynasty that kept peace in the kingdoms just to set a fat boy up there that never even had a proper heir cause he was too drunk to get it up. :scust:

We let y'all nikkas have it and you went through 3 kings and a queen in the space of 5 years and then gave the crown to a damn cripple. Brandon the Broken. :scust:

Y'alls reign was chaotic. If the white walkers came around during the height of #targset, we'd have just flown a couple dragons north and put sword to purpose, we wouldn't need no lil girl with a butter knife to save us. :scust:

As it was, the only reason y'all nikkas even survived was cause one of our descendants who didn't know no better allied herself with y'all racist northeners who wanted to hang nikkas at the first sight of seeing some black people. :scust:

Then y'all got one of our seeds, Aegon, who didn't know no better, he had the #targ heart of a champion and y'all corrupted him to not even want to take his rightful place as king of the realms. :scust:

Don't worry, we taking it back to the 99 and the 2000s. Ain't gon be no more talk, ain't gon be no fat boys with battle axes, ain't gon be no golden haired midgets and pretty boys and there damn sure ain't gon be no faceless starks and young wolves. :scust:

It's our time, either get down or lay down. We the only heroes. All y'all is the villains. :ufdup:
🗣️ TALK. TO. HIM. TAAAAWWWKKK

🐲

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And alot of people are not happy with Corlys being played by a black man.

They are saying that this has just been done to promote diversity and the book portrays him as white.

Is this true?

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps

They are saying that this has just been done to promote diversity and the book portrays him as white.

Is this true?
the book doesn't describe his skin color. it's typical cac incel outrage shyt honestly.

they don't want black people in their fantasy even though it makes less sense for there to be no black people anywhere than it would be for them to be present.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

Is this true?
If I say anything about his character. I will spoil his arc. So I can't say anything.

Original intent was the Targareans were supposed to be black. The valerians were supposed to be black. So an actual Valerian is black

What do you want me to do?

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
If I say anything about his character. I will spoil his arc. So I can't say anything.

Original intent was the Targareans were supposed to be black. The valerians were supposed to be black. So an actual Valerian is black

What do you want me to do?
I thought the black people were massed in the summer isles :lupe: