Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I thought the black people were massed in the summer isles :lupe:
The pennisula of Valeria is right across from Sorothos and the summer isles, it be stupid to believe a black man never got in a boat to see what was on the other side

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I thought the black people were massed in the summer isles :lupe:
No, black people from both the Summer Isles and Naath helped found Braavos.

It is clear that Braavos is unique among all of the Free Cities, as it was founded not by the will of the Freehold, nor by its citizens, but instead by its slaves. According to the tales of the Braavosi, a huge slaver fleet that had out been collecting tributes in human flesh from the lands of the Summer and Jade seas, became victim to a slave uprising instead.

Seizing control of the fleet but realizing there was no place nearby to hide from the Freehold, the slaves instead elected to seek out some land far from Valyria and its subjects, and founded their own city in hiding…

The Braavosi were a people who were no people. Scores of races, a hundred tongues, and hundreds of gods. All they had in common was a Valyrian that formed the common trade language of Essos, and the fact that they were now free, where once they had been slaves.

Since the escaped slaves came from many lands and held many faiths, the founders of Braavos created a place where all gods were given their due, and decreed that none would ever be made paramount of another. They were a diverse people, whose numbers included Andals, Summer Islanders, Ghiscari, Naathi, Rhoynar, Ibbenese, Sarnori, and even debtors and criminals of pure Valyrian blood.

Daps
Hbo max is such a trash app, my God. First the login page wouldn't come up. I finally got it up.

Then my password aint working so I did a password reset. I been waiting 15 min for the change pw email to come through.

Maybe the new head of hbo is right. Get this trash outta here, combine it with discovery, make a completely new app. I'm sick of this mess.

#targset brehs, if I'm not able to get into my account, just know that I may not be there physically but im there in spirit. We riding dragons tonight. :wow:

fresh-prince-of-bel-air-fist-up.gif

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Hbo max is such a trash app, my God. First the login page wouldn't come up. I finally got it up.

Then my password aint working so I did a password reset. I been waiting 15 min for the change pw email to come through.

Maybe the new head of hbo is right. Get this trash outta here, combine it with discovery, make a completely new app. I'm sick of this mess.

#targset brehs, if I'm not able to get into my account, just know that I may not be there physically but im there in spirit. We riding dragons tonight. :wow:

fresh-prince-of-bel-air-fist-up.gif
yeah It's ass. I had to try dozens of times to reset my password, months ago.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m on the west coast for the first time in years and it just hit me that I can watch at 6pm local time instead of waiting until 9pm. I’m extremely jealous of you west coasters right now.