Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spoilers
That was as good a rehabilitation of the GoT brand as possible. It was a really excellent hour of TV.

The only issue was that White Walker mention at the end.
No need for that shyt.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
anyone who is shytting on this first episode is a hater and is still bitter about how GOT ended....:umad:
Ppl need to let that shyt go... it is what is is.
My only problem with this first ep is that the dragons look kind of weird.
I know the design is different cuz they all come from different batches so they not gonna look like danys dragons

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
That was as good a rehabilitation of the GoT brand as possible. It was a really excellent hour of TV.

The only issue was that White Walker mention at the end.
No need for that shyt.
Its in the Fire and Blood vol 1

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Who here #DaemonSet?

Can anyone tell me who the dudes that got killed at the joust were? What house were they and who was the dudes that killed them? Just before Daemon fought that Cole dude

Last edited:

daemonova

Daps
Who here #DaemonSet?

Can anyone tell me who the dudes that got killed at the joust were? What house were they and who was the dudes that killed them? Just before Daemon fought that Cole dude
I dont think it was important to know thier name, they just did that so they could have an action scene and compare and contrast later.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll be watching, but I'll probably stay away from this thread. Was hoping the first episode was out on demand. I just don’t want to deal with the belly aching from these insufferable critics.

daemonova

Daps
The Seven Kingdoms of Westeros.

Lannister had gold. - the westerlands

Starks power came from stopping the white walkers, building winterfell the largest fortress in the North besides the castles on the wall.

Tyrells had grain.-the reach

Baratheons are b*stards Targayean which the show will talk about.- Stormlands

Martells married the captains (rhoynar) of the ships that brought them over from essos.- Dorne

Ayrns were leaders of the Vandals that comes over from essos, bring with them the Seven pointed star. (One god, seven faces) father, mother, warrior, priest, maiden, smith, stranger)-the Vale

Tully's help the first Targayean ls push the ironborn off the mainland, their keep is river run but the largest castle in Westeros is Harrenhal. Its severely damaged by dragon fire during Aegons conquest and never repaired.- the River lands.

Area around kings landing is called the Crownlands.
westeros-games-of-thrones.png