Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Anyone else annoyed that these crackers won't let the black noble have a black wife.

Also annoyed that Rhaenara tried to fukk her uncle

Is this game of thrones Alabama edition, I'm trying to give it a chance but I can't even really fw Rhaenara hoe ass after that stunt

Alabama not even close to the top when it comes to incest. Leave my state alone.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daemon is like

3305989c-0349-46e1-a132-9a79f6a56ca1_text.gif

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Tbh I don't like the main characters

Rhaenyra is a thot

Alicent is a self righteous nosy ass bytch

Daemon is a nut

Viserys weak ass just needs to gon head and die already

The only people I'm fw are Corlys and his wife :mjlol:

Alicent has potential after this episode

Rhaenyra is legit an a$$hole

Criston is a crazy simp, didn't expect that

Daemon the only character I like, and mostly because everyone has to react to him

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Season has been piff. Not really any likable characters but a lot of real interesting ones which I thinks more important anyway.

Daemon went from grey to straight up evil this ep right off the jump.

Alicent been trying to ride for her friend and do the right thing even while having a miserable marriage with the king but I think she finally reached her breaking point. She’s prob low key jealous that Rhaenyra gets to do whatever the fukk she wants and still gets to be queen and just straight up lied to her face last ep. Disrespectful as shyt.

That Joffrey dude was drunk off that Westeros wine and tried to pull a Littlefinger with Cole like “I want you to know that we know about you and the princess so you better stay in like” and Cole hit him with the Bane “so you think this gives you power over me” and immediately pulled his card.

Great great season so far.