Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Why does Allicent care so much about who Rhaenyra is fukking? Do you want a piece of that p*ssy to or sumn? shyt weird af :dahell:

She cares because she was about morals or whatever but that's not why she cares now. She cares because Otto got in her ear about Rhae and they gotta try to get her out the paint..

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Anyone else annoyed that these crackers won't let the black noble have a black wife.

Also annoyed that Rhaenara tried to fukk her uncle

Is this game of thrones Alabama edition, I'm trying to give it a chance but I can't even really fw Rhaenara hoe ass after that stunt

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Why does Allicent care so much about who Rhaenyra is fukking? Do you want a piece of that p*ssy to or sumn? shyt weird af :dahell:
I don't get that part either. There's being besties and than there's being more than that. Need them to tighten up their relationship and what it really is.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Anyone else annoyed that these crackers won't let the black noble have a black wife.

im not that annoyed because legit House Valyereon is the only blac house in Westeros right now pretty much. you gotta cross the sea to get away from the all the cacs in Westeros

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Cole going to be a major problem. Dude publicly bludgeoned somebody to death just for touching a soft spot regarding the princess and was willing to kill himself afterwards. And now allicent has him and probably going to weaponize him in some form or fashion.