Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
oh wait….more gays? :unimpressed:

Should have known they wouldn’t let a breh live that kingly life

They gon let him live that King Renly life :dame:

dwarf_joust.gif

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Anyone else annoyed that these crackers won't let the black noble have a black wife.

Also annoyed that Rhaenara tried to fukk her uncle

Is this game of thrones Alabama edition, I'm trying to give it a chance but I can't even really fw Rhaenara hoe ass after that stunt
Damn breh you new to GOT? Targs fukk each other, it has been their tradition for hundreds of years, Aegon the Conquerer married both his sisters.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Why does Allicent care so much about who Rhaenyra is fukking? Do you want a piece of that p*ssy to or sumn? shyt weird af :dahell:
Because she wants her son to be heir to the throne.

Anyone else annoyed that these crackers won't let the black noble have a black wife.

Also annoyed that Rhaenara tried to fukk her uncle

Is this game of thrones Alabama edition, I'm trying to give it a chance but I can't even really fw Rhaenara hoe ass after that stunt
It was common for the Targaryens to marry each other

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Why does Allicent care so much about who Rhaenyra is fukking? Do you want a piece of that p*ssy to or sumn? shyt weird af :dahell:

Leverage.
Otto said as much in this episode. As long as Alicent's kids are alive they will be constantly under threat.

She cares because this has gone from "omg my friend lied to me" to "wait, she might want to kill my kids."
Rhaenyra is still the heir. So the moment she pops out a kid, LEGALLY her kids are out of the box for good.

Also there's a jealousy element at play here. Alicent had to have old ass, blister leprosy dikk (that she didn't choose) from Viserys. And now you got Rhaenyra dikk hopping from kingsguards to princes to dragonriders. And all of that. The directors went out of their way to illustrate this in the episode before this one. Rhaenyra is completely in control of her own sexuality. Alicent NEVER was.

Lastly, remember that LEGALLY incest is ok for Targs (literally ONLY Targs), so the concept of her marrying her uncle isn't the crime. Its not being a virgin that was the rumor. So Alicent is seeing Rhae-Rhae live her best life, get all kinds of handsome men, sit on the throne, AND potentially want to off Alicent's kids to keep her claim the strongest.

Yeah, she fukking cares about it lol