Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
That wasn't Otto's suggestion, that was the portly fellow on the council.
I thought Otto mentioned it again this episode when the king was made aware of the Sea Snake marrying his daughter to the Braavos folk. I could be wrong I gotta rewatch the episode

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I might have to leave Daemonset, brehs. Nicca wildin
One foot in, one foot out? This ain't no hokey pokey, nikka.
atl-chain.gif

You ain't daemset.
Go play with them gangrene boys. :camby:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Was worried about the homie Cristin Cole this EP, but that plan b drank should keep him safe . :whew: Might be the only likeable person right now :pachaha:
Knew the Targ incest fukkery was looming but thought it'd be with Daemon and older Rhaenyra lol :dead:

Next week's preview looks like all out fukkery. Hope Viserys makes it through, breh was looking down bad. Paddy Constantine has been killing the hell out of that role. Completely forgot he was in one of my favorite scenes in the Bourne series (train station scene in Ultimatum)

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

YOU ALL ARE LOOKING AT THIS SIMPLE
shyt SO WRONG....

DAEMON KNEW OTTO HAD SPIES
AT THAT BROTHEL DUE TO
THE "HEIR FOR A KING" shyt...

HE LITERALLY CAME BACK
AND TOOK RHAE TO THAT BROTHEL
ALL WITHIN THE SAME DAY TO
SULLY HER AND HAVE THE SPY
REPORT IT BACK TO OTTO
JUST TO fukk UP RHAES
CHANCES TO BE QUEEN SINCE SHE
TOOK HIS HEIR SPOT FROM HIM.

IT WAS OBVIOUS HE WANTED
THEM TO BE RECOGNIZED THE SECOND HE TOOK HER HAT OFF.
:devil:
:evil:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I thought Otto mentioned it again this episode when the king was made aware of the Sea Snake marrying his daughter to the Braavos folk. I could be wrong I gotta rewatch the episode
It was more like she would have to marry into either the Free Cities or the Sea Snakes house to keep the balance of power in check.

It was an "oh shyt" moment for the entire kingdom.

Daps
Whole of Targset is :trash: set. This is the house y’all nikkas claim :scust:

if it weren’t for dragons, y’all would be a sideshow in flea bottom

Here come these damn starks. :beli:

We don't need dragons to take over, we ruled for centuries without dragons, trust. We have the blood of dragons within us. :umad:

Don't take my comment out of context as I explained I dont have a problem with mans smashing and marrying his niece as it is the Valeryon way.

I just had a problem with him doing it to besmirch her honor.

Ole judgemental starks, as if yalls king Bran the Broken didn't admit to jacking off while he watched Sansa on her wedding night getting raped by Ramsey. :usure:

You know what they say about folks in glass houses:ufdup:

Daps
He's an okay king but a reluctant one. Doesn't want to step on any toes and just waits for the tide to settle.

I thought that at first but my feeling has changed over the last couple of episodes. I think he's a king who is comfortable with who and what he is. He doesn't feel the need to be braggadocious and overly flaunty because he's not insecure as king. Even though I'm #daemonset, we all know that nicca would be wilding out if he was the king. Vicerys is comfortable in his power and he has shown that he is willing to call a spade a spade when its time to do so. But when it ain't, he doesn't feel the need to brashly run into conflict to prove he's the king. He is king, he doesn't have to prove himself to anyone.

I fear that's a trait that won't be adopted by whoever takes the throne after him.