Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where's Laenor's brother? Are they leaving him out? (Nevermind I'm getting ahead of myself)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Seasmoke according to the captions. I didn’t even know Velaryons had dragons. Thought Corlys pointed out that they weren’t a dragon riding house in Valyria

They aren't but since they're Valaryian, and Laenor has Targaryen blood, he was able to bind a dragon. You don't need Valaryian or Targaryen blood to bind with a dragon, but it's the easiest way to do it.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Fb2-vPjUsAAFFxP

:birdman:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I'm confused as to why the war with the crab nikka went on for so long. Daemon and his troops couldn't have come up with that plan from the jump?:mjtf:

Brehlaryons were discussing needing to draw the crabs out and sacrificing someone was the best way to do it

the uncle brought up Daemon and Corlys & his son were against it but obviously after the letter Viserys sent...Daemon realized that's what needed to be done to win the war

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Ep sums up Daemon's character perfectly
He is a vainglorious only out for personal glory type. Notice all the men in the army hate him besides Corlys and his son

The minute they get the help they been asking for over some 3 years now. He becomes suicidal because it means he will have been shown up by his brother and get no glory

Lil rickon should have read his histories and learned to dodge and weave like Daemon