Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Seasmoke according to the captions. I didn’t even know Velaryons had dragons. Thought Corlys pointed out that they weren’t a dragon riding house in Valyria
They weren't dragon lords ..Targaryens were dragon lords with several dragons.

Queen Who never Was(Corlys wife) is a Targaryen thus her dragon and her kids ride

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Help me out with something. The Targaryens at this point got like 10 dragons on standby.. Who would dare play around with them at this point let alone some Pirates.. The threat just isn't adding up to me.
They’re basically crash dummies for the rich people from outside the realm.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
They weren't dragon lords ..Targaryens were dragon lords with several dragons.

Queen Who never Was(Corlys wife) is a Targaryen thus her dragon and her kids ride

They weren’t dragon riders until the married Targaryens. His mother is Rhaenys Targaryen
Ah i forgot about their mom. Thanks

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I'm confused as to why the war with the crab nikka went on for so long. Daemon and his troops couldn't have come up with that plan from the jump?:mjtf:
I think the crabset kept getting more and more sellswords..and they probably were cocky thinking because they got dragons they'd wash them

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Help me out with something. The Targaryens at this point got like 10 dragons on standby.. Who would dare play around with them at this point let alone some Pirates.. The threat just isn't adding up to me.
It's possible to kill a dragon...Dorne showed everyone how.