Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Did a quick Google search on medieval medicine last night and maggots were a common thing back then for treatment. Still used today in some places, maggot therapy is the name :ehh:

There's a superstition/folklore in the books with the throne cutting kings unworthy of it too. If its cutting you it's because you don't belong there something like that. I think a king actually dies from the chair at some point before this too (there was a Targ king who was a real POS who was fukking everything up that went out from a chair cut).
There's a lot of fan theories on why the Mad King went mad but maybe he got an untreated prick from the throne :patrice:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Did a quick Google search on medieval medicine last night and maggots were a common thing back then for treatment. Still used today in some places, maggot therapy is the name :ehh:

There's a lot of fan theories on why the Mad King went mad but maybe he got an untreated prick from the throne :patrice:
From what I understand most hospitals keep 'medical grade maggots' on hand. It's still really common.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN

REPORT ANY bytch nikka POSTING
A SPOILER UNDER THE GUISE OF A THEORY.

@hex GONNA GET EM UP OUTTA HERE.

:devil:
:evil:

fahads-fahadz.gif

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Do not post spoilers.

Do not post any information from the books.

Do not post things you think will happen based on the books.

Fred.
Basically don't try to act smart by posting spoilers from the books disguised as "show theories". We know y'all dumb seeing other predictions in other threads.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Basically don't try to act smart by posting spoilers from the books disguised as "show theories". We know y'all dumb seeing other predictions in other threads.

Exactly. Cats did the same shyt in the "GOT" threads. It's one of the quickest ways to get banned from the site.

Fred.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Help me out with something. The Targaryens at this point got like 10 dragons on standby.. Who would dare play around with them at this point let alone some Pirates.. The threat just isn't adding up to me.
Out of all the things said from Episode 1 and 2, Viserys is a TERRIBLE king.

After the FIRST attack on one of your LORDS in your COURT, they should have rained dragonfire on those pirates.

Instead, nothing happened. No response from the High Court.

No response means you keep doing what you are doing. Now folks with money from the Free Cities are backing you up like :myman:
We get to steal from the King and look the other way :shaq:

So tell me, what good are dragons kept in the dragon pit because you are terrified of war?

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps

LET ME FIND OUT YOU SPOILING shyt
AND IM GONNA BANNISH YOU
LIKE DAEMONS WHORE.

YOU BOOK READERS NEED TO
LEAVE THIS SET shyt ALONE AND
ENJOY THE SHOW.

:devil:
:evil:

i just like daemon as a character. :yeshrug: but imma let y'all have this man it's not worth the heat speaking on shyt when everyone gonna look at you like :mjpls: "is that a spoiler nikka"

:mjlol:

I want yall to enjoy this shyt.