RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
this is black womens fault

qijXdCt.jpg

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
He isn't releasing it because that ending IS how the series ends. He was consulted, he signed off on it.

If you watched the last season and were angry at how it ended, imagine having to READ that shyt. Hours and hours of your life you won't get back on that shyt.

He was trying to come up with something better but the overwhelming negative reaction broke his spirit and all his drafts just ended up being trash so he's given up. I think I even read somewhere that he's asked that his notes be destroyed upon his death.

With that said, I'm tuning in for season 2 of house of the dragon this summer :unimpressed:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He isn't releasing it because that ending IS how the series ends. He was consulted, he signed off on it.

If you watched the last season and were angry at how it ended, imagine having to READ that shyt. Hours and hours of your life you won't get back on that shyt.

He was trying to come up with something better but the overwhelming negative reaction broke his spirit and all his drafts just ended up being trash so he's given up. I think I even read somewhere that he's asked that his notes be destroyed upon his death.

With that said, I'm tuning in for season 2 of house of the dragon this summer :unimpressed:
Netflix wasted hours of my life with all their cancelled TV series. You think I wasn't crying in the shower when Daredevil got cancelled? I survived.

Game of thrones fans will survive whatever GRRM comes out with too.

:unimpressed: