Game boxing video surfaces........he aint no pro but Meek is food

Daps
you right, avery bradley 6'2 180 and probably got more muscle mass than meek

Avery Bradley prolly heavier than 180 now since he been in the league for a lil minute. And even at 180 tho he still had way more muscle mass than Meek so they bodies would look different

But Meek is 170 at best

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only reason why I said this is because Meek actually came out and said he not fighting because he weigh 170 that's the most pussiest shyt I ever heard

He knows when he's out classed (fighting weight wise) but he'd still bully someone. Drake ain't throwing hands. Ever. Meek knows that.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
I never said size was the end all be all my guy,but you and anyone else is sadly mistaken if you don't think it plays a part.

Nah the size means something because if dawg bust that smaller nikka the right way it's a wrap! That's why there are weight classes!I'm not saying it's the end all be all but it means something Floyd is labeled the best fighter of all time don't mean shyt if he step in that ring with prime Tyson,he gettin that ass whooped.

Bruh where are you gettin me saying the game could beat 50???? Read my man I said for the 3rd time in this thread that 50 would beat Game,50 CENT WOULD BEAT GAME you clear?

That's another thing you overlooking boxers don't lift like that,if a 130 pound boxer go against a 220 weightlifting streetcat if he get his hands around the boxer it's a wrap. That same 220 pound dude is prolly lifting and squatting and deadlifting weight heavier than 300 pounds so he can tussle with a big ass nikka because he's training to do so a boxer not doing that you can't compare that it's not the same.

We can agree to disagree tho
So in other words, all a little nikka can do is be a bigger man's bytch? I guess all little nikkas are bound to be sissies and be raped by bigger men, who of course are more manly than a small nikka

Daps
So in other words, all a little nikka can do is be a bigger man's bytch? I guess all little nikkas are bound to be sissies and be raped by bigger men, who of course are more manly than a small nikka

Nope never said that either, most of the times it goes that way tho,you have the few times it goes the little guys way,I've seen it. But I've seen it go the big fellas way MORE.

Daps
I guess my little 5'8" ass needs to get ready to get punked out and fukked by some big ass nikka then?

Who talking about sex? :what:

What be wrong wit y'all nikkas man?

I was 6'1 150 my first year in prison and nothing happened to me.

I guess you feel you'd get fukked since you bringing it up.

But I know some nikkas that would fukk you up that I did time withh real talk :yeshrug:they'd fukk alot of guys on here up as well,would give me problems as well just the truth

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Who talking about sex? :what:

What be wrong wit y'all nikkas man?

I was 6'1 150 my first year in prison and nothing happened to me.

I guess you feel you'd get fukked since you bringing it up.

But I know some nikkas that would fukk you up that I did time withh real talk :yeshrug:they'd fukk alot of guys on here up as well,would give me problems as well just the truth
Well I guess I can settle for just getting my ass beat automatically because I'm a little nikka