Game boxing video surfaces........he aint no pro but Meek is food

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thread is clearly about Meek v Game but the Coli experts on everythin came right on cue with the bs

Technique or not anything connect with Meek he gonna fold like fresh sheets

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Drake might legitimately beat Meeks ass. I think @charmander broke it down in a thread in the booth:sas1:

Same thing I said :obama:

Meek can not fight :manny:

I don't know about that Drake look like a soft dude that'll take an ass whooping on some "I wasn't trying to fight anyway" stance and (try to) get the w by being the bigger man.

Realistically meek could likely catch Drake with one of his white friends while he's with a gang of dudes and proceed to get some licks in all on tmz meanwhile the white dude watches and people would be like "Meek was 10 deep, he didn't want the fair one, at least Drake threw back even though he was gonna get jumped..." etc .

I can't take Drake seriously. :yeshrug:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Neither ONE of them can throw punches. Meek toooooooo soft and Game toooo stiff, he throws like them slow muscle bound niqqas.
I was gna say Game would probably beat Meek's ass because he's taller and that weird angle he threw at. But neither really rotate their hips.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Game by a LANDSLIDE,you acting like Meek is trained or sum shyt my nikka:childplease:

Both nikkas is untrained so now we have to go by the FACTS

Game is bigger and stronger FACT
Game has more technique and power FACT
Game has had tons of fights,Meek has had 0 FACT

Game by a LANDSLIDE
This is true but it looks like. Any average 6 foot dude who has heart and mild training would be able to whoop on game. But that's not really an insult. Game could prolly be nasty if he took himself to Robert Garcia's gym in Oxnard.

Daps
This is true but it looks like. Any average 6 foot dude who has heart and mild training would be able to whoop on game. But that's not really an insult. Game could prolly be nasty if he took himself to Robert Garcia's gym in Oxnard.

Maybe so,but mild training ain't pro status and in a street fight anything goes Game size would cause a mild nikka with training problems still for the simple fact if he get a hold to you or catch you with a good hit it might be a wrap.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Maybe so,but mild training ain't pro status and in a street fight anything goes Game size would cause a mild nikka with training problems still for the simple fact if he get a hold to you or catch you with a good hit it might be a wrap.
Yea bruh if I had to I'd square up with game but shyt I wouldn't be looking forward to it. He probably would just bear hug meek or give him a noogie n shyt.

Daps
I don't know about that Drake look like a soft dude that'll take an ass whooping on some "I wasn't trying to fight anyway" stance and (try to) get the w by being the bigger man.

Realistically meek could likely catch Drake with one of his white friends while he's with a gang of dudes and proceed to get some licks in all on tmz meanwhile the white dude watches and people would be like "Meek was 10 deep, he didn't want the fair one, at least Drake threw back even though he was gonna get jumped..." etc .

I can't take Drake seriously. :yeshrug:

Only reason why I said this is because Meek actually came out and said he not fighting because he weigh 170 that's the most pussiest shyt I ever heard

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Why nikkas postin stats like that mean nikkas got hands??
Exactly:heh:

nikkas doing a dikk measurin contest in the thread...

I boxed as a kid and was training a few years ago to stay in shape after leg surgeries.

Ive broken both heavybags and speed bags (go through those like nothing) and i am under 5'9:heh: