Galaxy Unpacked Event 2020

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
From a Note8 that's worth doing.
Nevermind. Didn't go through the whole thing. They want 1000. No more credit or free accessories either. Might ride this out a while longer.

EDIT: Best Buy will do 850. Tempting...:patrice:

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Played with the Note 20 Ultra in Costco the other day....shyt felt really cheap and plastic :dwillhuh:.

that mystic black one does not have a matte or frosted glass finish at all. I was kinda disappointed but dumbass Costco didn’t have the WiFi on so I couldn’t try out anything anyway :francis:

I am conflicted yet again...

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
My Note 20 Ultra in Mystic Bronze :dame:
Is the shyt and thots love the camera.I never owned a Iphone.My battery last all day which is all that matters to me won't go longer than 10-12 hrs without a charge and I don't game

sdizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NYC
My Note 20 Ultra in Mystic Bronze :dame:
Is the shyt and thots love the camera.I never owned a Iphone.My battery last all day which is all that matters to me won't go longer than 10-12 hrs without a charge and I don't game
I got the same color breh but going to slap a carbon fiber wrap on it and keep the bronze around the camera and buttons :lolbron:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I miss my Aura Blue color on the last model. I ended up getting the white one. One of them looked pink and I wasn't into that and the black one was boring. Really so is the white one. Why couldn't we get the green like the regular Note I wonder.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I miss my Aura Blue color on the last model. I ended up getting the white one. One of them looked pink and I wasn't into that and the black one was boring. Really so is the white one. Why couldn't we get the green like the regular Note I wonder.
I wear pastels don't mind the color its just pisses me off because they could've done gold or chrome for a phone that cost more than their flagship tablet.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Oh ok....I'm not paying over a 1000 bucks for a cell phone
The last phone I paid that much for was the iPhone X. Never again. When this is all done I will have likely paid $550 for this Note20 Ultra. You won't really be gaining any meaningful features going from a Note8 to the Ultra. It's all about just having the latest and greatest.

I intend to keep this phone a while. With each upgrade I become less and less fulfilled owning these phones because for the most part they've reached stagnation. Around the time they just started adding more and more camera lenses to them it was a wrap.

Hell Apple is going on year 4 of the same basic phone design for example.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I’m the only one who would be rocking the 1440p 60hz mode :mjlol:, I’m about that battery life I don’t give one fukk about how smooth I can scroll up and down in the app drawer :yeshrug:

That curved screen got me :ld: though I don’t know why you can resize the video to have black bars on the curves instead of the shyt letterboxing
I've had my note 20 ultra for 4 days now. Once you turn that 120 on, you're not going back. Everything else just feels like lag.