Gabrielle Union Takes Over Dwyane Wade's Postgame Interview

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I ain't saying D Wade need to go with his sidechick, but I ain't caping for Gabby either.

If Gabby got pregnant by another nikka on "a break" and D Wade took her back dudes would be clowning him. But it's the other way around so it's "She holding down the fort! Loyalty!" LMAO.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Nikkas in here doing the most :dahell:

:wtf: is going on in ur avi?

I ain't saying D Wade need to go with his sidechick, but I ain't caping for Gabby either.
If Gabby got pregnant by another nikka on "a break" and D Wade took her back dudes would be clowning him. But it's the other way around so it's "She holding down the fort! Loyalty!" LMAO.

you dam skippy.

it doesnt work both ways. dogs are meant to roam. cats stay in the house.

gabby knows wassup. especially with her being married to a household name athlete.

altho, i get the feeling that they have an open relationship with "breaks". if shes getting her chit off too, then wade lost.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
im just joking around.

@dora_da_destroyer is kind of the homie, altho i hated her at first so i still troll her a bit.

but you coming at her neck all crazy. how you go at a female like that? even when i disliked her, i woud never disrespect her in that manner.:stop:
breh, dude is clearly an alias with some shyt on his chest. i have no need to flex on a message board, but nikkas here know my credentials :youngsabo:

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's Black, conscious, talented, beautiful, independently wealthy, no kids, has a personality and loves sports..

In other words she's a "4" on the coli...

:troll:
Man, don't you realize that Coli nikkas make 6-7 figures, get chauffeured in Bentley/Benz and bang only 8-and-above rated bytches? :birdman: